I'm looking for a screenwriter or script editor to help me with a screenplay I've written.
The story is science fiction, however it acts as a metaphor for what's currently going on in the world. Think the Truman Show meets 28 Days Later.
- Hi, I would love to collaborate and be a part of the project!Please feel free to DM me or email me at email@example.com
- Hi Kelly,I am a graduate in Creative Writing who has specialised in scriptwriting. In the past year I have helped other artists editing their scripts, but also have written a feature-length film myself, 'Pink Lemonade'. I would be more than willing to help you with your project. My degree has given me experience in giving other people creative and constructive feedback. If you want to get in touch just contact me. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.orgThanks,Melissa
- I like that genre and would be happy to help.
- Hi Kelly. I'm a freelance writer with experience in scriptwriting for TV & Film, script supervision and editing. It'd be great to find out more.
- I am a freelance journalist but also a screenwriter. I would be happy to collaborate. Send me a message and we can talk about it :)
- Written a few scripts + editor of a couple digital publications & freelance writer, hit me up
- Hi! I‘ve written a couple of my own scripts and I’ve recently given feedback/was a script editor on an upcoming film! I would love to help, message me if you’d like to collab!
- The same as below. I have no credits but I’m passionate about fiction and film, and I have experience developing characters and narratives. I’m interested to see how I could be of help as an experienced editor and I’m sure this would be a great addition to my portfolio. Drop me a message if you’re interested in collaborating.
- I love the Truman show, I have no credits writing any scripts apart from my own, but I can offer passion and would love to write a script for you.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.