- @Valeria Vega Barkálova Thank you
- @Freida Paisidou Thank you
- @Andrean Nechev Thank you for the links Andrean.
- Hey Adrianne. It's always good to hear from people who wants to become a good UX designer. I recently finished the specialization from the University of Michigan "User Experience Research and Design" and got a lot of good knowledge in a very structured way: https://www.coursera.org/specializations/michiganuxIt was more UX thinking than UI but both well mixed.Also, you could try (for more beginners) Google UX Design: https://www.coursera.org/professional-certificates/google-ux-designyou could check their introduction on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QQQtiFwXjU&t=1sPlease let me know if this helps.Have a great time!
- Hi Adrianne! I know SuperHi, Code academy and General Assembly have some interesting courses for UX Design varying from beginner, intermediate to professional levels. Hope this helps! :)
- UX Design Institute has a good UX Professional Diploma, I strong recommend you this course!
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.