- And if you have any questions about my reply, say, about the Jargon, please ask. Jargon is just Jargon, but there is a sea of it in programming. Luckily I'm so old, I've seen it all and know what is relevant and what isn't. Happy to help.
- I highly recommend learning the latest version of Swift for IOS, SwiftUI. Much much easier than UIKit. I know I'm using jargon here, but I'd recommend using the words UIKit and SwiftUI to decide where you start. The magic words are MVVM and SwiftUI- good, and MVC ( Model-View-Controller) and UIKit is the older and obtusely difficult one. Stanford does an Excellent online course explaining MVVM really well and it's free. I'd recommend downloading Xcode, then do the tutorial at Apple, and then the Stanford course. All free. https://cs193p.sites.stanford.edu
- I am a senior dveloper with more than 10 years of experience.I can give you some advice.
- There are tons of no-coding tools you can play with to get an mvp done in a week or two
- If you want to do it yourself, I recommend the iOS app development bootcamp by Angela Yu. The online version is on Udemy, so it's not that expensive.
You must sign up or log in before you
add a comment.