Openwage is an ambitious, fast-paced, early-stage start-up based in London, with a vision of bringing fairer access to earnings for all.
• We are open. We speak with clarity, offer constructive feedback and learn by listening.
• We’re restless with our ambition. We feel safe taking risks to solve big problems at pace and with a positive mindset.
• We put happiness first. By acting with compassion, we put the wellbeing and growth of our customers at the bedrock of everything we do.
• We are uncompromising as a team. We work together to win together, and if we don’t love something, we don’t do it.
• We are who we are. We encourage our people to bring their whole, and we embrace individuality and authenticity.
• You’re early in your design career—possibly a new graduate or someone with a year or two of overall design experience.
• Your work, and how you work, requires guidance, coaching and support. Either from your manager or another designer on the team.
• You seize every opportunity to learn from those around you.
• You seek out opportunities to help and support others in getting things done.
• You attend and participate in design rituals and contribute to making our design a safe and inclusive environment.
• You’re proficient in using the tools in our product design stack (e.g. Figma, Adobe, Miro, Trello)
• We’re very remote-friendly and recognise that the times we work need to be flexible. We’re all about delivering a work-life balance that lets you live your very best life.
• All we ask is that you have the ability to come into our London (Mayfair) office when needed, and of course the ability to travel as required for the role.
• 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
• Private Medical Insurance.
• Access to various offers and perks through our Perkbox package, including free cinema tickets, birthday boxes and access to an online GP, as well of course as free, instant pay advances when you need them.
• Pension auto-enrolment.
• A positive, happy and collaborative culture where you’ll never stop growing.
Full job post and application link: