- 2 Clove Cres, Poplar, London E14 2BE, UK
Organised by Republic
Sense and Sensibility
New to the summer cinema scene this year is Republic’s very own Waterside Cinema. Set against a sunset lit, urban lake backdrop, it will be popping up once again, for you to enjoy some of the best cult classics and recent gems – all for free! A range of drinks and take-out food specials will all be available from our friends at The Gentlemen Baristas to tuck into from your very own deckchair. Headphones will be provided.
Free entry to all – registration compulsory. Numbers are limited.
Open from 5.30pm. Last entry 6.45pm. Screening at 7pm.
Address: Republic, 2 Clove Crescent, East India, E14 2BE.
Public Transport: East India DLR (one minute walk away).
No outside food or drink permitted. Bring your own blanket!
- Kareem Abdul Freelance Content Creator - FILM/PHOTO
- Matei-Alexandru Mocanu Film & Video Director
- Chelsea Henderson Junior Graphic Designer
- Catherine Eleam Social Media/PR Executive
- Ane Lavelle Case Manager
- Olivia Eadie Entrepreneur
- Ksenia Kaz associateKK
- Katya Bowker Procurement and Supply Chain SpecialistKB