Directed and Photographed by Mollie Rose; with the help of her eco-activist models, eco-conscious team and 100% zero waste set this ongoing personal project aims to break down overwhelm surrounding the plastic catastrophe we are facing.
1. Decrease Micro Plastic Pollution and Water Waste with a Dry Wash Spray for Clothes.
2. Replace Takeaways with Eating Out
3. Choose a Laundry Bag that Catches Micro Plastics Leaking from your Clothes.
Bruno the Rescue Dog
4. Choose Extra Tough, Sustainable Dog Toys with Replaceable Compartments.
Tolly Dolly Posh
5. Replace Clingfilm with Reusable Wax Wraps.
6. Choose Loose Leaf Tea Instead of a Teabag.
7.. Replace an Old Toothbrush for a Bamboo Alternative with Biodegradable Bristles.
8. Choose a Wafer instead of a Tub and Plastic Spoon.
9. Choose Biodegradable Hairbands made from Organic Cotton and Natural Rubber.
10. Choose Baby Clothes that Grow. This suit stretches to fit 9 months to 4 years.
11. Forget Dried Herbs in Plastic Pots and Grow Your Own Bee Attracting Herbs