+ Show more
- England Womens Cricket: We Got GameAt the end of last year I was fortunate enough to spend some time with the England Women’s Cricket Team at Loughborough University whilst they intensely trained for 22 Ashes. When I arrived I instantly felt welcomed into the sisterhood bond these women share, as I documented their down time together in-between training at the nets, the gym and team sessions. I became immersed in the thrill, empowered energy and passion between these incredible women. Sometimes, sport personalities can seem so
- Instax: Global Campaigns and Packaging ArtworkSome moments in colour I have taken over the years. All shot for global @instaxhq campaigns and packaging artwork. Photographed on a bunch of Instax cameras including work for their newest babe.. the #instaxminievo Big thanks as always to @instaxhq and everyone involved in creating this very satisfying rainbow of work.
- Flax London / Linen For All / UKSome images from the Flax London AW Campaign featuring 21 great people and 2 great puppers. I love days like this where I get to photograph, share and learn from so many different types of people. A saxophonist, a baker and 3 barbers to name a few. Thanks to everyone involved and especially Flax London � Head to https://flaxlondon.com/ to see the full story.
- The Earth Issue / Part OneAn earth conscious series of stories created by Mollie Rose and Sam Carder, we strip our creativity back to its roots and tell the tale of borrowing: to take and use something belonging to somebody else with the intention of returning it. All clothing in this series was borrowed from friends and friends of friends. As a photographer and stylist respectively working within the creative industry, we have first hand experience of seeing the detrimental impact of ‘newness’. With this series we wan
- Lydia West for Stylist MagazineWhile the seminal #ItsASin centres on the HIV/Aids crisis as seen through the lens of a group of gay men newly arrived in London in the 80s, there is one woman who plays a crucial part in their story: Jill Baxter, played by the incredible Lydia West. Stylist Magazine spoke to Lydia West about allyship, hope and starring in one of TV’s most important dramas. Thanks to @kintzing_ and the team... Writing @helenrollerskates Styling @emmalanestylist Make up @emilywoodmakeup Hair @sandrahahnel
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Connor Swindells for Notion Magazine, shot by Mollie RoseCrew: Photography and Art Direction @mollieroseuk Lighting @jakenphoto Styling @ellagaskellstylist @stellacreativeartists @_cocominnie @bella__studio_ Grooming @emilywoodmakeup @creativesmuandh @emilyenglemanmua Retouch @massiveface_post Words @bycalmcintyre
+ Show more