Thanks to those that joined our webinar on 12th January 2022! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below.
No matter your level, getting feedback and words of wisdom from a mentor is always a good shout – often providing invaluable insights, advice and contacts.
Come join The Dots’ founder Pip as she shares her top tips on finding mentors, including using The Dots to get in front of some of the best in the business!
By the end of the talk, you’ll know:
– Top tips for finding & approaching mentors
– How to maintain & develop a relationship with a mentor
– Getting the most out of your mentors
– How to discover & connect with mentors on The Dots
Handy links mentioned during the talk:
– Join The Dots Beta Club channel here
– Are you a founder or entrepreneur (or want to be one?). Join the Change Means Business channel on The Dots.
– Organisations that help people find mentors
– Top 50 companies to work with, 2022
– "Many of us have had excellent mentors, how do you guys go about personally maintaining and developing these relationships?" Read the responses and add yours here