Thanks to those that joined our webinar on 14th January 2022! For those that missed it (or if you want to watch it again), you'll find the video below.
Named by the Sunday Times as one of the top #100 Disruptive Entrepreneurs, Pip Jamieson, founder of The Dots knows a thing or two about starting a business.
Dubbed by Forbes as the next LinkedIn, Pip will share her extraordinary startup journey from quitting her dream job at MTV, seed funding the business personally after exiting a previous business she scaled in Australia, to developing The Dots from her houseboat in London. Two investment rounds later, including a £4 million round, Pip is now in the top 2.3% of women who receive that scale of funding.
– Lessons Pip has learnt along the way
– Top tips for running and growing a business
– Insights into pitching and raising investment
– Building a happy and productive team
– How to use The Dots to hire talent, build your brand & get advice
Handy links mentioned during the talk:
– Join The Dots Beta Club channel here
– Are you a founder or entrepreneur (or want to be one?). Join the Change Means Business channel on The Dots.
– Top 50 companies to work with, 2022
– Top 10 career advice tips for 2022
– How to find a mentor (& maintain the relationship!). Watch our webinar recording