A co-founder of an independent magazine based in London. I'm always interested in meeting new creatives to work and collaborate with, feel free to contact me for collaborations. My page showcases some of the projects I have had a chance to be involved in over the years and link to our magazine website below for more.
- SUSTAINABLE FASHION CHALLENGEPolaroidtapes and Cargo Classroom are partnering together for a sustainable fashion challenge, inviting creators to use visionary black leaders from the past as inspiration for their designs. In an attempt to address some of the imbalances and inequality in the current education system, Cargo Classroom celebrates the resilience and visionary leadership of black individuals, putting forward missing narratives from our past. Polaroid Tapes, an independent platform for creativity and Cargo Classr
- ✨CALLING ALL ARTISTS ✨POLAROIDTAPES submissions for our second issue are now open. We are creating an opportunity for creatives from all different field to be able to get your work featured in a printed magazine. All levels are welcome! Submit your photography, poetry, collages, illustrations, paintings, think pieces, interviews, graphic designs and many more. Our theme is “Let’s Create!” - for more information and guidelines please reach out to us via email or Instagram. Don’t forget to like, save, share and
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- POLAROIDTAPES MAGAZINE ISSUE 1 2020POLAROIDTAPES first official magazine issue. A collection of 100+ pages featuring over 16 creatives from around the world. A range of photography, art and poetry of an open theme. Contains restricted content (18+). SIZE : A5, 100 pages Paper : Recycled Silk Cover : Gloss Published and Printed independently within the United Kingdom. To purchase a copy clink the link below! https://www.polaroidtapes.com/product/polaroidtapes-issue-1
- CONTEMPORARY 2018In times of unrest in London a lot of media portrayal might show that the community we live in still hangs on a thin thread. Our project has dived into what makes today London special. We decided to take a series of pictures of everyday life and ordinary people with all of the aspects that drive our generation.
- BLACK LIVES MATTER CHARITY STICKERSThere has been a lot going on around the world, it is a tense and troubling time for every single one of us. A lot of you may be wondering "How can I continue when this is not trending anymore" ? We as POLAROIDTAPES, believe in equality and humanity. For that reason, we teamed up with three independent illustrators, Rianna Mackenzie (@riannamack) , Anais Marden (@iamanaismarden) and Kinga Gurba (@artsykingss). You are now able to buy a bundle of stickers designed by those three artists. All pr
- Questions of IdentityWelcome, take a seat and enjoy the show. I would like to present to you a part of a project called Questions of Identity which focuses on self acceptance, questioning our existence, gender, race and self love. It is a very meaningful and quiet personal project to me as I’ve struggled with being able to accept myself for who I am. So I wanted to invite you on this journey, which is why I’ve decided to create this digital self love diary - visioned and created by me.
- Give Me VengeanceGMV is a project that’s focused onto creating fashion photography. This idea was inspired by different eras and themes of fashion and styling. We’ve teamed up with stylists, make artists and other creatives to work on this project as a team, to give each one of us the freedom to create and bring ideas to the table.
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
I was privileged to work as Photographer on multiple shoots with Hello Charlie a creative broadcast design studio that does a lot of work around videography, media and arts. my duties are taking photography that was used for an upcoming projects and helping the creative team out on shoots. I was privileged to work on projects with BBC, Deezer, The National theatreI and more, i was also tasked with working closely with the leadership team by helping to get the equipments, tools and materials needed for shoot set-up at the direction of the creative director, I was working closely with the videography, lighting and set design teams on multiple shoot and got a lot of insight and experience. this helped my improved my professional and creative skills also helped me improve by communicating and language skills, it also gave me a taste of what the creative industry is like.
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Styling Direction