I am passionate about a lot of things, so I guess I'm potentially a multi-hyphenate....
- Tate After Hours: Magdalena Abakanowicz Journaling WorkshopHappy New Year! It has been very surreal with things coming into fruition that I never really envisioned. Not because I didn't think I could, but because I guess I didn't dream as big as my life is showing it can go. One of the highlights of the year for sure was facilitating a journaling workshop at the Tate Modern in response to Magdalena Abakanowicz's sculptures. I am officially considered an Artist by the Tate. You can find more workshops and the letters written by the participants on m
- Gurls Talk: Journal Entry - Colourism and Body DysmorphiaI am honoured, overwhelmed and humbled that Gurls Talk have published my journal entry on both their Instagram and Website. I am very grateful to have shared one of the most vulnerable parts of me. I hope this resonates with who ever reads it.
- Journaling with Abigail: Basic chakras/orishasIn this workshop, I broke down briefly the 7 chakras and their corresponding Orisha's as a basis for the journaling technique. Feedback often referred to feeling a lot of healing and peace. I enjoy giving journaling workshops, I am a big advocate for self-healing which journaling provides.
- Journaling With Abigail: Rebirth - WorkshopI had organised a journaling workshop for this new collective called Word By Word who focus on giving space for writers to have creative freedom and give them that extra push when experiencing writers block. In this workshop, I had devised a plan where people would be pushed out of their comfort zone and think further outside the box by making them look at a situation of their choice from different perspectives ranging from a different person to a different time. Definitely something I want t
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Tate Collective After Hours: Magdalena AbakanowiczAn exclusive chance for Tate Collective to explore the show, plus drop into our meditative letter writing workshop to experience her works through your own lens We're keeping Tate Modern open after hours exclusively for Tate Collective! Get ready to immerse yourself in Abakanowicz’s forest-like world of sculptures. Discover her towering works made from woven fibres. Plus, experience her special three-dimensional textile works called Abakans. After the show, drop into our meditative letter writ
+ Show more
- Public Speaking
- Content Creation
- Web Design
- Social Media
- Event Coordination
A LevelsPeter Symonds College
- Winchester, United Kingdom
A level psychology, sociology, religious studies and an extended project qualification on the psychological process of a female child solider
Extended Project AwardUniversity of SouthamptonMy project had been recognised by the University of Southampton for going the extra mile to conduct research through a creative means. It helped with my time management and organisational skills that have influenced my work ethic The project: https://abigailbusenze.wixsite.com/hearmycry/blog?fbclid=IwAR3dh02iu_xue8NF0_XWHNOwgeJ1yLNgLRSo7Gg5Ae9G0TKLUWdC1r9_nDc