Experienced Scout with a demonstrated history of working in the online media industry. Skilled in Communication, Presentation Skills, Social Media Blogging, Graphic design, and Event Planning. Strong arts and design professional with a Bachelor of Arts - BA focused in Philosophy and Management from the University of Kent.
- Cover MagazineA fashion magazine dedicated to showcasing the culture and the relations between music and fashion. Acting as Editor-in-Chief for the first issue, the role included content creation, creative visualisation, marketing and the rebranding of the magazine. The response and the final product was truly amazing. https://issuu.com/itsthecover/docs/cover_magazine-compressed/1?ff
Projects credited in
- GUAP Magazine Issue 15 - Humble Beginnings EditionAs the first quarter of the year comes to an end and we enter spring; we look back on the last few months with gratitude and joy as we celebrate growth, life and prosperity. Despite coming an awful long way, we acknowledge that none of this would be possible without the love and support from our community of creatives worldwide that continue to be a pillar for our platform. We thank you. The intro of 2019 has been plagued with some monumental losses for our culture with the untimely passing of
- GUAP Issue 11 - The Music G-List 2018GUAP’S Music G-List 2018 – our ones-to-watch list that launched in 2017. The list champions 7 emerging artists that are on the path to create great waves in 2018. Our first issue of the year is always a big one for us. It’s our way of introducing the year and setting the tone of the culture from our perspective. The G-List was one of the first concepts we imagined when we started the magazine. A collation of the best emerging artists, all representing a different sound and unique style of music.
+ Show more
Community partnership InternDepop
- London, United KingdomInternship
- Managing internal and external databases which included sensitive information. - Extensive communications with internal and external partners. - Pitching ideas to increase the social media presence of the company. - Developed brand identity and prepared impactful PowerPoint presentations for marketing campaigns.
Fashion CreativeGUAP Magazine
- London, United KingdomFreelance
- Creating engaging events for young professionals and creatives. - Assisting the creative director during cover shoots for the magazine. - Conducting market research and providing insight to the team of new emerging creatives, clothing brands, and people to look out for. - Created a popular website series dedicated to showcasing emerging fashion houses, which can be found on www.GUAP.co.uk.
+ Show more
- Brand Content
- Assistant Directing
- Creative Visualisation
- Brand Research
- Content Research
- Social Media Management
- Feature Writing
- Content and Media Writing
- Graphic Design