Hello! I am a experienced, driven and tech-enthusiastic PM / Producer. There is nothing I love more than getting involved with all of the projects I do, and helping the team to strive for both creative and technical excellence in everything we put out. With a well-versed history across traditional agency and production houses, I've been fortunate enough to manage a plethora of project types. I'm Highly adept at client-facing roles, and fusing interesting, captivating campaigns with emerging innovative technology. I've also been told I'm a laugh, and a definite energy to an office environment, so I would love to hear from you if you feel like we could work together! :)
- Yaqrit - Website RefreshYaqrit focus on treating liver disease, with a unique technology for varying stages of care. They approached us to transform their website, allowing visitors to better understand what the company offers, and infuse this with interesting WebGL technology to bring it to life. https://yaqrit.com/
- Into The Spiderverse - Interactive DOOH ActivationWe created an Augmented Reality application that allowed users to see themselves as a part of the ‘Spider-verse’ on a large format screen in Times Square. The application created an overlay effect that used multiple design elements from the film to create a similar graphic style. The effect was then overlaid onto the camera feed used to broadcast the footage onto the large screen. The application also had a facial detection feature which worked when the camera was zoomed in on the experiential
- Google - Make The Most Of Summer - DOOH CampaignThe data-driven campaign showcased Google’s search function with search terms and queries, popular over the Summer. The campaign creative was displayed nationwide on D6 screens and Google’s Old Street site. D6 creative included a localised “shop near me” template consisting of 5 search terms over 6 cities, promoting 72 shops in total. The template creative evolved based on weather and time triggers. The Old Street screens used weather, temperature, time of day and day of week triggers to dyna
- Sky Cinema - Christmas Interactive DOOH CampaignThe interactive touch-screen Christmas advent calendar was developed to showcase the movies available to passersby. Icons of the movies were visible through open doors of the calendar, inviting passersby to touch them. Once an icon was selected, the full-screen trailer of the movie played out on the digital OOH screen. The user was then invited to join Sky Cinema for Christmas, before returning to the calendar.
- San Miguel - Summer DOOH Dynamic CampaignCreated by Pablo London, the UK-wide campaign targeted consumers when the weather was hot by tempting them with a refreshing San Miguel and informing them where they could purchase one. The campaign creative was displayed on sites in close perimeter to grocery stores, pubs and other San Miguel retailers nearby, of which creative was dynamically triggered to reflect the appropriate location.
- Dufry Heathrow - DOOH Creative Band AwarenessDufry International approached us to create an eye-catching, engaging piece of content that would stand out from the crowd at Heathrow Terminals 2, 3 & 5. The aim of this piece was to capture the heart of London for visitors to the terminal, and also to create eye-catching, brand-specific pieces of content to draw users into newly refurbished stores.
+ View all
Senior Digital Project ManagerBrandcast Health
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Championing delivery across all international agency digital outputs (Web/App/UI/UX/Content). Leading the implementation of delivery processes for agency and client. Line management of project management team.
+ Show more
- Digital Advertisement
- CMS Websites
- Campaign Activation
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality
- Production Management