A Graphic Design graduate seeking a career in the Graphic Design industry, in order to utilise and expland my creative abilities, proven by my recent feature in Computer Arts ‘New Talent’ magazine. I am particularly passionate about typography and print design which is demonstrated throughtout my portfolio. I am a multidisciplinary designer, and am actively improving my skills in illustration, Sketch and After Effects, as I am eager to broaden my skillset.
- Type Specimen: Space MonoBrief: To create a type specimen book for a Colophon typeface. Choosing between Archive, Space Mono and Lydia. Outcome: I decided to go with the font Space Mono as it was my favourite out of the three for its form and initial topic brainstorm. For my topic I didn't want to go with the predictable modern sci-fi code, so from that I stemmed to more of a retro style of code and the enigma machine. Throughout the book I display the book in 7 type sizes and three different styles: Bold/ Regular/ Ita
- TSTM CampaignCampaign Design Brief Test brief provided by TSTM to create a visual language for a student campaign. Concept I have decided to focus on student individuality as during my researchI realised that student culture isn’t as black and white as it used to be. No two students are the same, they all have their own trends to tailor for. I wanted to create a visual language that was interactive and individual to each student, the interactive element would also create a social buzz, where students live
- Gender StereotypesAwareness Poster Brief For this brief you are asked to create a feature article that fills a large double page spread, for a publication that focuses on communicating a specific news back-story to a readership. Data visualisation and diagrammatic display need to play a key role in explaining, clarifying complex matters to a reader. Concept When choosing my topic I wanted to focus on something discrete and something no one really thinks about. Whilst on my journeys in the car I saw a lot of dead
- Holiday WeatherData Visualisation Brief: To find a dataset with the theme of weather and present it on a large scale poster. Concept: I wanted my visualisation to be very simple and readable at first glance, with no complex keys of illustrations. Through using colour and dimensions I wanted to show weather throughout the year at popular holiday destinations. Therefore helping holiday goers decide when the best time to go is. Along with this information I had extra information telling the audience the best
- Anti Social PharmacyBrief To create an interactive piece for an exhibition environment to evoke a reaction (emotion) Concept: Instead of going with the easy route of ' Laughter' or ' Fun' I really wanted to do something with a bit more meaning. Through research and my love of Black Mirror, I was inspired by the ' Nose Dive ' concept with social media. So from that, I came up with the idea of an ' Anti Social Pharmacy which focused on addiction to social media. In the exhibition, the user was thrust into a pharmace
- Computer Arts cover designAlong with the above content I described the idea and the intention behind the concept. I was thinking along the lines of a concept that could extend beyond the issue and through to other platforms. ' The idea behind my front cover design is based around the hashtag #iamnewtalent as I’ve found as a designer myself, not being recognised for you work can be very frustrating, like you aren’t good enough. So, with this concept of the reflective material, seeing their reflection on the front cover o
+ View all
Graphic DesignerRoff and Co.
In mid 2017 I was contacted by a digital marketting company based in Kent, when they found my work on instagram, and was hired to redesign thier visual identity. From that I became their resident/ lead designer for many of their clients, creating and extending visual languages and logo creation. A couple of clients include Sensory Guru and Maco Ltd. where I have worked with website design, PR pieces and editorial design for magazines.
Graphic Design AssistantArc Creative
I spent a week shoawing and wokring at a studio called Arc Creative, taking part in the ideation process and redisgning my school prospectus as my own personal project. I got to see the organisation skills needed to run a studio and the communication needed for a fluid design environment.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Multidisciplinary Design
- Packaging Design
- Logo Design