Enthusiastic Art Graduate (First), motivated towards working in high energy start-ups who encourage flexible and dynamic roles and responsibilities as the company grows. Influenced in the latest software and tech industries with a passion for design and value propositions. Currently working at Brave Bison as a Content Licensing Executive. (employed)Locked Pro Plan feature
Utilising SalesForce and Salesloft from Prospect and generating pipeline through building fast rapport and relationships with potential clients. Understanding, and communicating, the Value Propositions of the product towards PR and Communications teams and their Stakeholders.
- Assisting with current and upcoming exhibitions and basic administration. - Editing press coverage, website maintenance. - Digitising works via scanning or photography for website uploads.
- Assisting work with the Team Leader Invigilator - Responsible for enforcing the following Gallery protocols.
Re-Branding online image and online presence through SEO and Prospecting Venues for V-Bits and CGI Rendering sales.
- Administration, Social Media Marketing and Exhibition Assistance.
I worked for the education engagement team whose aim is to encourage new, diverse, audiences of young people into the film industry and culture.
- Installation of several exhibitions, including two of my own. - Art handling and equipment troubleshooting.
- Equipment Maintenance ranging from digital to photo studio specific. - Responsible for loans by conversing via outlook and in person. - Advising on equipment and software for students, artists and tutors.
- Supervising, mentoring and training new staff. - Cash-Up, responsible for counting profits and addressing discrepancies.
My practice was studio dependant which encouraged moving image and media installation from which I have gained a very good understanding of filming, premier pro and Adobe creative suite applications.
Three A-Levels in Design Technology, Double Business, Fine Art