I direct and shoot video and photography, and am also an editor, grader and can create basic motion graphics. I come up with creative ideas for content, write treatments, scripts and draw up storyboards. I am very self sufficient and resourceful, and therefore I’m good at turning around great quality content in an extremely short amount of time.
- COCA-COLA - AUSSIE MADEMany Australians wrongly assume that Coca-Cola is shipped all the way from the US to our shores. The truth is, it has been farmed, sourced, bottled and distributed in Australia for 80 years. To celebrate 80 years of Coke being made and loved in Australia, we created a beautifully shot documentary of Coke memorabilia collectors around the country who have a strong emotional connection with the brand as well as with each other.
- SCREEN - SHORT FILMA modern take on Plato's Allegory of the Cave, Screen explores the condition of man when faced with the omnipresence of digital information. In the contemporary world, where more time is spent in front of a screen than anything else, the film reflects on the existential transition of humanity to an era where digitised interactions become the norm and human exchange is surrendered to artificial presence.
- GOD OF WAR - MASTER THE CRAFTAs part of the media launch for the new God of War game, PlayStation partnered with Eveleigh Works (Blacksmiths workshop in Sydney) to give select journalists and consumers the chance to make their very own Leviathan Axe (used in the game) in a Kratos axe making course. To build launch excitement and awareness around the event and the game itself, we were briefed to create a short 60sec trailer video for social and media. I decided to take a mystical approach to the treatment, mirroring the Nor
- MLA - BEEF WEEK 2018Every three years, Australia hosts it’s largest beef festival in Rockhampton, Queensland. Our client Meet & Livestock Australia had an extremely important presence at Beef Week 2018, and therefore wanted to capture as much content as possible to advertise online. Here are a few of the assets I shot and edited, including a wrap of the entire week and a few celebrity chef videos.
- FANTA PASSIONFRUIT CREAMFanta tasked us to promote their new and quirky flavour, 'Passionfruit Cream', available for a limited time only. We personified these two incompatible flavours and threw them head first into a cheesy romance. We wove the story together with purposefully distasteful (and very cringe) editing, parodying shows such as the Bachelor and other romantic soap operas.
- FANTA X HOYTSCoca-Cola customer Hoyts gave us an opportunity to give away 3,400 Hoyts movie passes to Fanta fans around Australia. With this collaboration, we wanted to demonstrate just how much Fanta is all about creativity, weirdness and randomness, whilst allowing teens to showcase their own creativity and gain social creds by doing so. Through Facebook video posts featuring Fanta cans/bottles, we came up with a couple of fun scenarios and invited teens to comment, describing what their ideal sequel woul
+ Show more
Director / Camera Operator / EditorFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
Content production/post-production and creative ideation. Clients include: Milkmoney / Mastercard - Director, Camera Operator, Editor Voodoo - Director, Camera Operator, Editor Jean-Yann Records - Director, Camera Operator, Editor
- Sydney, AustraliaFull Time
Content production/post-production and creative ideation. Responsibilities include -Video production - director/DOP -Video post-production - editing and colour-grading w/ Adobe Premiere Pro and Davinci Resolve -Photography and post editing w/ Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom -Creative ideation and conception Main client: Defence Force Recruiting Australia
+ Show more
- Camera Operating
- Adobe Create Suite
- Content Creation
- Idea Generation
- Colour Grade