I love stories. As a child, I often commandeered my siblings as actors to stage plays in front of a bed sheet in our living room. I demanded our parents’ rapt attention during the ensuing minutes of chaos based on a script written in crayon. Today, there is scarcely a moment when I’m not reading something, listening to a podcast or watching a movie that sets my imagination alight. Throughout my career in film, I’ve honed an expertise in pulling out the heart of a story and developing it to sell to an audience. How? By working on over 200 film campaigns, from franchise blockbusters to local indie acquisitions, looking at far too many onesheets, trailers and TV spots, and developing, producing and delivering creative concepts that make people feel feelings. I’ve been fortunate to partner and work with great teams at Warner Bros., Paramount, Universal, 20th Century Fox (RIP), Sony, Disney and have ventured into the land of streaming giants. This means I excel with high-profile projects, navigating the realms of studios, agencies, producers, and production teams, and just getting the job done while being nice doing it. Because I love stories, I also have an MFA in Writing and Critical Studies so I know how to speak with writers and about writing. I have a unique perspective to feed into the development process. When coupled with my strong writing background, my theatrical marketing experience allows me to read a script with an eye for powerful narratives that audiences will find irresistible. I cry more during the happy parts than the sad parts. I get disappointed when I guess who the killer is in the first act, and I love it when I can’t figure out how it’s going to end. I want to further my considerable experience of how the global storytelling industry works in a development or producing role. I am open to opportunities in script reading and editing, and as a Development Consultant or Producer in Film or HETV. If I can help you tell a story, please get in touch. Professional Skills: Creative Development | Refined Editorial Judgment | Creative Writing | Copywriting | Script Reading | Content Strategy | Concepts and Ideation | Film Lifecycle Management | Scheduling and Budgeting | International Collaboration | Global Team Management | Proactive Team Leader | Increasing commercial value of IP | Understanding what appeals to audiences in different territories Lastly, I don’t have one favorite film. It’s impossible to choose!
- Fences: Global campaign for award winning filmFences began as a quiet campaign for Paramount Pictures International. It has become a film received by much critical acclaim, making the studio proud during the 2016 awards season. I directed the global digital campaigns spanning 10 territories, integrating awards messaging and gaining a growing international audience for the film.
- Split: Behind-the-scenes support for M. Night's comebackM. Night Shyamalan is back in the film-thriller game with his box office boon Split. To prepare for the international campaigns, I led the digital set up and secured technical infrastructure needed to launch digital platforms in the top 15 markets. I oversaw the transfer of domains and set up to a third party agency on behalf of Universal. In addition, my team successfully launched two trailers across social media channels for the film and supported markets with smaller releases with bespoke digital destinations that included ticketing.
+ View all
Creative Development and Strategy ConsultantSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
Produce creative concepts and executions for theatrical and streaming releases across social, PR and marketing in response to briefs and proposals for top studio and streaming distributors. Review creative materials, read scripts and research positioning to tailor and target responses. Provide freelance script feedback and development notes.
Creative Producer & Project DirectorEntertainment One
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Key Releases: My Little Pony: A New Generation Headed creative campaign management and execution for #1 Globally Watched Film on Netflix October 2021. Executed eOne strategy across US and 6 key international markets to produce 200+ localised assets in collaboration with design, PR and local teams. Scripted, produced and delivered trailer and media assets for global campaign. Secured and delivered 5-month post-release organic campaign, continuing relationship with eOne Brand team. Oversaw copywriting, ideation, scheduling, timelines, budgets.
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Film Production
- Marketing Strategy
- Production Management
- Web Production
- Production Assistant
- Digital Stragey
- International Brands
- International Marketing
Masters Fine ArtCalifornia Institute of the Arts
- Valencia, Santa Clarita, CA 91354, USA
• Master of Fine Arts in Writing and Critical Studies • Authored 300+ page thesis concerning Watergate, ‘70s rock bands and classical piano study • Teaching Assistant for First Year English courses
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Dartmouth College
- Hanover, NH, USA
• Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies. Minor in French Language and Literature • Third Honor Group, Magro-Lenoir French Language scholar, Laing Screenplay Contest winner