When I see a great film, I am excited and reaffirmed about why I love working in this industry. I am a storyteller at the heart of my work and I collaborate with film professionals around the globe to help their stories be seen. I form partnerships to develop and adapt creative theatrical campaigns for local market needs. My previous work is based in digital initiatives that engage audiences through social media, mobile, games, and more. My experience has touched over 200 film campaigns, ranging from international blockbusters to independent local releases. Most are high profile, high volume efforts, and I am well versed in the demands to deliver projects within deadline, scope and budget. I am also skilled at navigating the realms of studios, producers, creative designers and developers. This experience has given me a well-rounded view of the inner working of the creative process, from production to release. Coupled with my strong background in writing, I have dedicated my skills to helping creators craft stories and launch them to success. Films can tell funny, passionate, moving or inspiring stories. If I can help you tell a story, or if you can help me tell mine, please get in touch.
- Fences: Global campaign for award winning filmFences began as a quiet campaign for Paramount Pictures International. It has become a film received by much critical acclaim, making the studio proud during the 2016 awards season. I directed the global digital campaigns spanning 10 territories, integrating awards messaging and gaining a growing international audience for the film.
- Split: Behind-the-scenes support for M. Night's comebackM. Night Shyamalan is back in the film-thriller game with his box office boon Split. To prepare for the international campaigns, I led the digital set up and secured technical infrastructure needed to launch digital platforms in the top 15 markets. I oversaw the transfer of domains and set up to a third party agency on behalf of Universal. In addition, my team successfully launched two trailers across social media channels for the film and supported markets with smaller releases with bespoke digital destinations that included ticketing.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Film Production
- Marketing Strategy
- Production Management
- Web Production
- Production Assistant
- Digital Stragey
- International Brands
- International Marketing
Masters Fine ArtCalifornia Institute of the Arts
- Valencia, Santa Clarita, CA 91354, USA
• Master of Fine Arts in Writing and Critical Studies • Authored 300+ page thesis concerning Watergate, ‘70s rock bands and classical piano study • Teaching Assistant for First Year English courses
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Dartmouth College
- Hanover, NH, USA
• Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies. Minor in French Language and Literature • Third Honor Group, Magro-Lenoir French Language scholar, Laing Screenplay Contest winner