- We Built This City - Christmas Pop-Up Carnaby 2014We Built This City launched on Carnaby Street in Nov 2014 showcasing the work of over 100 homegrown London creatives. We welcomed in over 150,000 locals and tourists over our first 8 weeks - with over 28,000 authentic and lasting souvenirs winging their way to new homes in London and over 40 countries worldwide.
- ArtsCardArtsCard is a new employee benefits programme which focuses exclusively on promoting attendance and engagement in arts and culture. The programme is being developed by Creative United and is due to be launched in 2015. The ArtsCard platform offers employees a range of exclusive discounts and bespoke experiences to enjoy with friends and family, across multiple art forms including theatre, dance, music, visual arts and cultural festivals. The platform also offers a unique channel through which employers can find and book corporate packages being offered by a wide range of arts organisations, including staff training and professional development opportunities, special events and venue hire. Working as a freelance consultant for Creative United, I have helped scope its pilot programme, signing up over 50 arts partners as well as developing partnerships with corporate employers and technical agencies.
- Soho House Design TalksConceived, delivered and compered a series of design-led talks for Soho House members featuring a selection of leading CultureLabel artists and designers. The curated programme presented speakers from the likes of Tatty Devine, Nick Fraser and Richard Brendon, with some held in collaboration with Nokia.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Westfield Colouring in MuralThe fabulous 'We built this City' and Westfield Shepherds Bush, asked Rude to create a 7m x 3m mural in a pop up shop for Art Month. We designed the mural to be child friendly and applied the artwork to wall by hand with black Posca pen. The result was a a densely patterned image which the public came to colour in and gave life to the project. We were also asked to colour up some stairs, which can be seen at Westfield Shepherds Bush & Stratford inspired by our everyday relationship with colour.
- This International Women’s Day, meet the 200 Women Redefining the Creative Industry in 2018Discover our 2020 list here This International Women's Day, we asked influential icons to nominate 10 trailblazing women who they believe are redefining the creator landscape. The result? A unique and incredible list of 200 trailblazing women breaking barriers and inspiring change! Only 36% of jobs in the creative sector are currently filled by women. At the top of the tree there’s an even bigger problem - women make up only 11% of Creative Directors. In an attempt to change this, our month-lo165
- No more excuses for all male panels: here's 50 of the best women speakersIn light of CES' 'challenge', finding enough women to fill its 2019 line-up, The Dots is shining a light on 50 women the tech conference – and any conference – would be lucky to host on its panels. In 2017, the network's founder Pip Jamieson spoke at more than 50 panels, talks and events. She found that while speaker line-ups were becoming more gender diverse in general, all too often she was in the minority or sometimes even the ‘token woman’. In 2018, The Dots is on a mission to ensure there i77
+ Show more
FounderWe Built This City
We Built This City is a new retail destination on Carnaby Street on a mission to revolutionise London souvenirs. Curated for both locals and tourists alike, we bring together a curated collection of London-inspired products and artwork - all from over 350 homegrown artists, designers, illustrators and makers. Finally a souvenir of London that reflects the true creativity of London - and supports our acclaimed creative community at the same time!
+ Show more
- Digital Media
- Marketing PR
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Client Services
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Ecommerce Marketing
BA(Hons) , Philosophy
Skills: Critical thinking & analysis, logic
Dot London Awards 2015Best Independent Lifestyle Retailer 2015 http://awards.london/2015-winners.php
Time Out Love London AwardsBest Shop in Soho 2015 - as voted by the readers of Time Out as part of their Love London Awards http://www.timeout.com/london/lovelondonawards#/results/soho/shops