I am a freelance magazine and book designer working for clients such as Rankin, The Guardian & magCulture. I also curate events, pop-up shops & offer publishing consultancy.
- We’re so excited to team up with Newspaper Club and bring you our third issue in the shape of a newspaper. With sustainability being such a core theme of this issue it was a no-brainer for us to create a newspaper that could be reused, re-loved & recycled. Newspaper club’s paper is sourced from responsibly managed forests & producers, their ink is made by 100% certified green energy, within recycled containers & they print the newspapers using solar power! Cool right? Within the issue you can
- Design & Art Direction by me. New publication celebrates collaboration and artistic experimentation between photographer Rankin and make-up artist Marco Antonio. A photographer renowned for his collaborative spirit, Rankin presents highlights from across his work with make-up artist Marco Antonio. Having worked together on everything from high profile campaigns to editorials for some of the world's most prominent magazines, Marco Antonio x Rankin explores the duo's distinctive artistic vision.
- Design | Commissioning | Art Direction | Publishing by Me. I founded the magazine Akin after a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2018. We hold regular events & pop-up shops in our local town of Norwich. Issue 02 is all inspired by Grayson Perry, we have 100+ pages filled with creatives inspired by Grayson & thought pieces in relation his life and work. You can read interviews with renowned photographer Lissa Rivera, Founder of the Neo Naturists Jennifer Binnie, Costumier Rachele Terrinoni,
- Design | Curation | Project Management by Me & Samu Studio In November 2019 we co-founded the independent lifestyle store good: shop. A pop-up shop stocking local movers makers and shakers. Within 6 weeks we had sold to over 650+ customers, gained over 1,000 followers and supported over 20 local makers. We boycotted Black Friday and launched a social enterprise named good: bags in which we handed out donation bags to those most in need. This project was featured on BBC Radio Norfolk & EDP
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- My article is titled “The Aesthetics of Resistance” discussing the protest art I saw during the recent BLM protests and their effect on the movement and me. Thank you so much to the Akin mag fam for including my words. To read the full piece please go to the LINK ON @akinmagazine IG To order your copy before they’re all goneee. Use the code “STORMZY20” to get 20% off. Special thank you to Alice Pomfret for this major opportunity and for the beautiful editorial design of this issue cannot wait
+ Show more
- Book Publishing
- Editorial Publishing
- Magazine Publishing