- Courier | 100 Ways To Make A LivingThis guide could change your life. There’s never been a better time to switch careers, start a side hustle and launch something fresh and fulfilling. 100 Ways to Make a Living is made up of more than 200 pages of inspiring stories and know-how from people all around the world who are making a living their own way. And it could be the read you need to do it, too. Designed: 2021, Alongside Designer Sophie Kirk
- Rankin's 2020I designed the latest book from Rankin. Rankin asked the nation to photograph this unique time aka 2020, for his brand-new Sky Arts series. You responded with tens of thousands of incredible photos from across the world, each one telling the story of this extraordinary year. This book features the hundreds of photographers who entered the competition. Available in Waterstones.
- The 50/50 Project BookDuring the 1st lockdown in March 2020 The Good Life Experience launched a campaign where they pledged to work with 50 freelancers over 50 days. I submitted my idea and somehow in-between 800 applicants I was one of the lucky ones. I co-designed the 50/50 Project Book which highlights all of the creatives and ties the full campaign together.
- Wunderdog Magazine | Issue 03I recently completed a full re-design of Wunderdog Magazine. I worked with the editor and founder Nina May on the re-structure of editorial content, visual identity of the magazine & all merchandising/promotional assets from tote bags to subscription boxes. We commissioned illustrators & photographers to work with us on certain articles to keep the Wunderdog spirit alive.
Projects credited in
- Akin Magazine Issue 03 The Westwood Issue March 2020 Pages 34 & 35 Two Collectors Talk Collecting FeatureThe third issue of Akin published March 2020 took the form of a newspaper and was all inspired by British fashion designer Vivienne Westwood. Akin was founded in 2018 by Norwich based magazine and book designer Alice Daisy Pomfret. Each issue of Akin sets out to be inspired by a different person, exploring who they were and what they achieved.
- Wunderdog: From Stray to SettledThis is a series of illustrations for Wunderdog magazine to go alongside an article about how to settle you new rescue dog and help them acclimatise. The first illustration is a double page opener for the article following the experience of Sam the Dog Coach with her first rescue greyhound. The following illustrations are spots for the rest of the article.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Book Publishing
- Editorial Publishing
- Magazine Publishing