Hi I’m Alina Sazonova, a graphic design student, currently finishing a BA degree and looking forward to working in the design industry. I enjoy a creative challenge, problem-solving, and continuously looking to develop new skills. Most recently, I have developed a passion for motion graphics and see this as an area of value that I would like to explore within my work. I also enjoy working with typography, branding and book cover design.
- A Short History Of Nearly EverythingResponse to a brief to create a book jacket design for A Short History Of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson. The concept features an eye made from stars and space dust which represents the close look the author undertakes to explain the universe, the planet and life in all of its forms.
- Goodnight Mister TomResponse to a brief to create a book jacket design for Goodnight Mister Tom a children's novel by the English author Michelle Magorian which follows the relationship of a London evacuee during WW2 housed by a disgruntled old man. The cover concept is a minimal typographic solution enhanced by UV ink, depicting a bed, which is connected to the emotional experiences of the child.
- Word It Out Work It Out‘Word it out’ is the result of a campaign to encourage children to speak out about upsetting encounters online. The concept is built around an app that is rolled out to schools and uses augmented reality on Snapchat to engage children and encourage them to open up and share their experiences directly with Childline.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Driven - YCN Winner 2019Initiative to repurpose 24,000 soon-to-be obsolete diesel cabs within central London. The concept drew insight from the fact that many people struggle to find modern and private inner city workspaces resulting in the idea to convert diesel cabs into stylish, energy efficient meeting and workspaces. From stylistic branding, ambient advertising and fluid app design this concept has been executed to attract young forward thinking business minds to a very familiar form of working ‘hot desking’ but w
- Tilt - Re-adjust The BalanceResponse to a brief to inspire meaningful behaviour change towards a sustainable lifestyle was driven by the insight that having a sustainable lifestyle is regarded as too much of an effort to make a ‘real’ difference, causing people to not bother at all. This concept is a platform that empowers users to force brands to be more responsible by arming them with statistics that to help inform their decision to buy or not from a particular brand based on real-time environmental rankings at point of
- South Bank Arts Centre, (Bedford College), Graphic Communication BA (Hons)We are an ideas-based course specialising in print, digital, advertising and branding. We work with an impressive network of national and local design professionals and have a long track record for winning national awards and placing students directly into employment. Within easy reach of London (35 minutes by train), we offer small, supportive group sizes mentored by industry professionals delivered on a Degree pathway package costing less than £20,000. PLEASE SIGN OUR VIRTUAL VISITORS BO14
+ Show more
- Graphic Design