Projects credited in
- Top 50 companies to work with: 2022Looking to kickstart or pivot your career in 2022? We’ve put together a list of 50 top companies to work with! We formulated this list by using insights about the popularity of companies and the jobs they post on The Dots, topped off with a dash of our team’s wisdom and a good mix of brilliant charities and values-driven companies. Be sure to follow your favourites to stay up to date with their events and all-important job opportunities!94
- Buy Fonts Save Lives websiteRedesign of the www.buyfontssavelives.com website, a lovely initiative set up by Paul Harpin to raise money for cancer charities. We also donated new (2.0) versions of the following typefaces to the initiative (typefaces designed by Matt Willey with assistance from Diana Ovezea): AType (2.0) Blakey Slab (2.0) BWord (2.0) MFred (2.0) MFred Rounded (2.0) NSW01 (2.0) Timmons NY (2.0) Project team: Adriana Ji, Joe Graham & Sam Morgan Animation: Anastasia Kharchenko All money made by #BuyFontsSav
- Top 10: career advice tips for 2022Job hunting? Thinking of pivoting your career? Struggling with motivation? Wanting to grow your network? We’ve got you! We’ve put together our top 10 career-related questions for 2022 to help you navigate through the year ahead, no matter if you’re just starting out, or already have experience in the industry. Click through to see insights, advice and top tips from industry mentors and our brilliant Dots community. Got some thoughts of your own? Please add your own wisdom if you have anything60
- Passion project - My little advent calendarUniting two of my passions in life - illustration and languages - I developed an immersive digital advent calendar that would help my friends' kids learn English through every day words hidden behind 24 little windows. The pandemic has caused so much heartache for many people - little ones included - and this was created to bring joy to kids and their grown-ups in these difficult times.
- Creative Opportunities Unlocked 2022Connect with companies like Kurt Geiger, Scribbler, Abercrombie and Fitch and Matalan at Creative Opportunities Unlocked, a free online careers event for UAL students and graduates. Get career insights from industry experts, improve your employability skills, and uncover work opportunities. 1-3 February 2022 https://www.arts.ac.uk/creative-opportunities-unlocked6