I am a graphic designer and photographer with over eight years of international professional experience across in-house, studio and freelance roles. While working full-time, I have also successfully managed my own small business, focusing on corporate branding and photography. I am differentiated by my creative and corporate experience in both design and photography. This gives me the ability to produce publications that harmoniously combine photographic and design elements, to work corroboratively with other creatives and to adapt quickly to changing client needs. I am currently the Publishing & Photography Lead at Growth & Grace Collective in London, a networking organisation on a mission to empower and connect professional women.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Design and produce the quarterly magazine, distributed amongst current and prospective members for our corporate women’s network based in London - Photograph all events as well as taking dynamic headshots of members - Host event photography fundraising events - Growth & Grace Collective is a women-led network to connect, inspire and empower
• In-house print and online designer in the Australian civil service • Responsible for creating and designing digital, print and interactive content • Lead agency photographer, covering all events, internal marketing and corporate headshots • Exceeded the KPIs for typesetting research publications • Documented multi-day conferences all over Australia with photography and videography • Worked across multiple projects simultaneously such as annual reports, motion graphics for social media and infographics • Created and developed corporate marketing materials • Responsible for the design and management of corporate merchandise • Produced engaging content (infographics, photography, motion graphics and video) for the agency’s social media platforms which lead to an uplift in engagement by 30% and an increase in followers by 20% • The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission is the national criminal intelligence agency and is merged with the Australian Institute of Criminology, the national research and knowledge centre on crime and justice.
• Graphic designer for a $400m property developer. • Primary corporate and internal designer for the business • Corporate, architecture and magazine photography • Lead the redevelopment of internal brand identity, supervising members of staff across workstreams for print, online and video brand identity • Supervised the implementation of newly developed brand guidelines across all mediums • Oversaw and directed external design agencies engaged to develop branding and advertising for properties to ensure consistency of brand and quality of content • Managed design contracts of >$5m • Created an award-winning work health safety kinetic typography video • Geocon is a fully-integrated property developer, construction company and hotel business
• Family portrait photographer responsible for managing own outdoor and studio gear while travelling around Australia • 15-minute portrait sessions after which the clients can immediately view the high-quality images and hence, no time for errors • Designed marketing collateral and MailChimp newsletters • Responsible for creating social media and marketing content and managing the social media channels • Worked full time until June 2016 and as a freelancer until March 2019 • Vision Portraits is a family photo studio that sees over 200 families a weekend all over Australia
• Photographer for Mirror of Hope, a community-based organization dedicated primarily to serving AIDS-affected children in the Kibera slum in Nairobi, Kenya
• Volunteer photographer and graphic designer for educational charity in Tanzania • Developed promotional photographic content for new and existing sponsors • Created a yearbook template to teach the students how to use InDesign • Hosted several charity events in Australia, raising over $15k • School of St Jude provides a free education to 2000 of the poorest but brightest students around Arusha by connecting students with sponsors all over the world
• Designed high-quality yearbooks for Melbourne’s premier schools • Photographed content for yearbooks • Managed the team of freelancers and built strong relationships with clients and printers • Worked efficiently under pressure with the end-of-year rush to met all tight deadlines • EMBLAZE was a small design company that focused on quality print jobs, specialising in school yearbooks