I am a graphic designer and photographer with over eight years of international professional experience across in-house, studio and freelance roles. While working full-time, I have also successfully managed my own small business, focusing on corporate branding and photography. I am differentiated by my creative and corporate experience in both design and photography. This gives me the ability to produce publications that harmoniously combine photographic and design elements, to work corroboratively with other creatives and to adapt quickly to changing client needs. I am currently the Publishing & Photography Lead at Growth & Grace Collective in London, a networking organisation on a mission to empower and connect professional women.
- Power PortraitGrowth & Grace Collective hosted a powerhouse event, pairing professional portraits with LinkedIn optimisation advice. I created the concept, collaborated with Jess and Mik on hosting the event and took all photographs on the day. This was an incredibly successful fundraising event for our Collective and we look forward to hosting another sold-out event in the coming months.
- The LadiesThe Ladies collection is driven by the desire to give each of my ladies a chance to empower herself by stepping in front of my lens and by recording her written thoughts in the interviews about kindness, confidence and giant hamsters. The Ladies series can never truly be complete for there will be always be an endless list of ladies that I’d be honoured to capture in a frame. I held a solo show in March 2019 in honour of International Women’s Day, featuring 123 portraits and interviews. I desi
Projects credited in
- Panel Host @ General AssemblyBACKGROUND Growth & Grace aim to connect, inspire and empower individuals to be their best selves. Whether you’re looking for your next career path, seek the knowledge of others or simply want a supportive community in an often hostile environment, Growth & Grace are there to support you. General Assembly is a pioneer in education and career transformation, specializing in today’s most in-demand skills. BRIEF Host an intimate four women panel to discuss all things getting to know your worth.
- You-Volution - Online Summit To Grow Your Personal BrandBACKGROUND Growth & Grace aim to connect, inspire and empower individuals to be their best selves. Whether you’re looking for your next career path, seek the knowledge of others or simply want a supportive community in an often hostile environment, Growth & Grace are there to support you. BRIEF In our second year, we wanted our first event to be big. So we thought, why not host an online web summit that is affordable and relevant that our community would want to attend? IDEA We all have a voi
+ Show more
Publishing & Photography LeadGrowth & Grace Collective
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Design and produce the quarterly magazine, distributed amongst current and prospective members for our corporate women’s network based in London - Photograph all events as well as taking dynamic headshots of members - Host event photography fundraising events - Growth & Grace Collective is a women-led network to connect, inspire and empower
Multimedia DesignerAustralian Criminal Intelligence Commission
- Canberra ACT, AustraliaFull Time
• In-house print and online designer in the Australian civil service • Responsible for creating and designing digital, print and interactive content • Lead agency photographer, covering all events, internal marketing and corporate headshots • Exceeded the KPIs for typesetting research publications • Documented multi-day conferences all over Australia with photography and videography • Worked across multiple projects simultaneously such as annual reports, motion graphics for social media and infographics • Created and developed corporate marketing materials • Responsible for the design and management of corporate merchandise • Produced engaging content (infographics, photography, motion graphics and video) for the agency’s social media platforms which lead to an uplift in engagement by 30% and an increase in followers by 20% • The Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission is the national criminal intelligence agency and is merged with the Australian Institute of Criminology, the national research and knowledge centre on crime and justice.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Digital Design
- Social Media
- Adobe Creative Suite