Entrepreneur and Content Marketing Manager
- Beyond Driving | Uber UK 2019Worked on a social campaign sharing stories, told by drivers, about how they’ve gone above and beyond for riders or local community. The objective of the campaign was to shift perceptions of Uber drivers on the platform. Main social channels were Facebook and Instagram, focusing on feed and stories. IG Link | https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Dv3h1BnVI/
- Black, British + Proud | Uber 2020Lead a marketing campaign for a photo-series featuring Uber drivers and Uber staff celebrating what it means to be ‘Black and British, and be proud’ across social media, web, print and OOH media during Black History Month 2020. Website | https://www.uber.com/gb/en/u/black-history-month/
- I AM MORE Awards | Uber UKI led the marketing efforts for the first ever partner-driver celebratory awards in the UK titled the 'I AM MORE Awards' - an award ceremony to highlight the selfless deeds of drivers who go above and beyond for their riders, and community. I planned and executed the internal marketing comms strategy, curating promotional video content before, during and after event. The exclusive event welcomed over 200 guests to the venue at the Tobacco Docks where drivers were presented with awards. We also s
- Join The Journey | Phase 2For Phase 2 of the 'Join The Journey' series, we followed up with the initial 4 creatives, to see how things had changed for them over the previous 6 months. They spoke about their successes, small wins, obstacles and the learnings they uncovered along the way. This allowed us to showcase the reality behind the journeys creatives go through.
- The Kusp | MasterclassesThe Kusp delivers intimate and exclusive masterclasses for diverse creatives looking to excel in fashion and film & television; we partner with some of the best in the industry to deliver personalised support, advice and industry insights, so creatives can develop their practical skills.
- Home for diverse creatives in fashion and film & televisionWe're passionate about seeing diversity within the creative industries. More specifically within the fashion and film & television industry. The Kusp is a gateway for the next generation of diverse creatives from underrepresented and underprivileged backgrounds to excel within their chosen field. We host intimate masterclasses with some of the best in their respective industry, have a growing digital community with tailored content and a membership offer for our creatives which give exclusive
+ View all
Projects credited in
- The Kusp X Somesuch PartnershipWe're delighted to announce our partnership with an award-winning production company, Somesuch “To say we're excited about this partnership would be an understatement. Our mission from the beginning has been to improve industry access for underrepresented creatives in the film and television, and it's an honour to have Somesuch join us on this journey. The next 12 months will be something special." - Amos Eretusi, The Kusp Founder Somesuch believe in the primacy of film craft, sustained by gre3
+ Show more