I am a confident, creative and enthusiastic student moving into my third year at Ravensbourne University London. I have had some experience in the film and photography world, however I am very excited to gain even more as I progress through university. My main interests are stills photography, cinematography and colour grading.
- Golden Hour with Zambian PrincessThis project was mainly a lighting experiment using evening sun and golden reflectors to enhance the golden hour aesthetic and trend. As well as this, I wanted to reinforce the confidence in women and send the message out that black lives matter and have always mattered.
- Human ExpressionSeries of different portraits representing different people’s ways of expressing themselves; could be through their fashion, their body art, or their hair etc. Young people nowadays are becoming more and more open to expression of themselves, feeling incredibly inspired by their surroundings and emotions. I want to create a series full of artistic imagery that portray the different expressions people go through.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Shunaji 'Black Girl Blues' Music VideoDirector: Destinie Paige Producer: Connie Shea Runner: Ellie Harris 1st Assistant Director: Eli Haylor Director of Photography: Amy Reid 1st Assistant Camera: Nick Bordeaux 2nd Assistant Camera: Lucy Galliford Gaffer: Nick Bourdeaux Spark: Holly McCandless-Desmond Set Designer: Sarah Fletcher Art Assistant: Daniel Jesty Art Assistant: Abbie Edwards Stylist: Tiyana Henriques Make-up Artist: Ashleigh Carby Editor: Will March Colourist: Nick Bordeaux Studio Recording: Lead vocals: Shunaji Ba
- Sola - The Score (Live Stripped Version)Opening the track on the piano herself, Sola’s remarkable and honest lyrics have a tangible burning anger at how little has changed in society as she contemplates the fragility of life, brutality against black people and the violation of women. Instrumentalists Moses Boyd on drums, Raven Bush on strings and Ife Ogunjobi (Ezra Collective) on trumpet feature as the track progresses from its striking opening. Director - Destinie Paige Producer - Connie Shea DOP - Amy Reid 1st AC - Nick Bourdeaux
- Sola 'Feels Like A War' Music VideoDirector - Destinie Paige Creative Directors - Destinie Paige and Sola Producer - Connie Shea DOP - Amy Reid Camera Op - Nick Bourdeaux 1st AD - Hal Hockney Gaffer - Adam Trzcinski Spark - George Greenwood 1st AC - Scarlett Gardner Camera Trainee - Blue Borley BTS Photographer - Holly McCandless-Desmond Runner - Grace Macinnes Production Designer - Sarah Fletcher Art Assistant - Sam Head Art Assistant - Daniel Jesty Stylist - Tiyana Henriques MUA - Isabel Seo Editor - Oscar Carter DIT - Matthe
- Three (2022)THREE is a coming-of-age film about three Black Cuban women living together. It explores the daughters emotions towards a new change in their lives, with their mother leaving to get re-married starting a new chapter in her life, allowing the two daughters to independently grow and also take care of their family home. The film is the graduation project of upcoming filmmaker Destinie Paige and was edited by Louis Holder on AVID Media Composer Ultimate 2021. Assistant Editor: Philip Kapadia (AVI
- SOLA - FEELS LIKE A WAR (MUSIC VIDEO)Director - Destinie Paige Creative Directors - Destinie Paige and Sola Producer - Connie Shea DOP - Amy Reid Camera Op - Nick Bourdeaux 1st AD - Hal Hockney Gaffer - Adam Trzcinski Spark - George Greenwood 1st AC - Scarlett Gardner Camera Trainee - Blue Borley BTS Photographer - Holly McCandless-Desmond Runner - Grace Macinnes Production Designer - Sarah Fletcher Art Assistant - Sam Head Art Assistant - Daniel Jesty Stylist - Tiyana Henriques MUA - Isabel Seo Editor - Oscar Carter DIT - Matthe
- Hackney City Farm x Fort & OrvisA small collaboration working with two fashion designers, a stylist. I co-created the visuals and cast the models. Models: @tom.cf_ @romaphillpotts Creative direction & styling: @frankiestyling Production: @will_clarke7 Videography: @amyreidvisuals @g8neva Photography: @g8neva Editors: @amyreidvisuals @g8neva Casting: @osmosiscasting @g8neva Womenswear designer: @domoknitwear Menswear designer: @eviemaefort Makeup artist: @millieconroymakeup Location: @hackneycityfarm_official
Freelance Video EditorFreelance
- London, United KingdomFreelance
At the beginning of summer this year I took on the role of a paid freelance editor. I edited using Adobe Premiere Pro working for a client who needed several promotional videos for their vitamin supplement company. Within this role I gained many skills; working with clients, working to a tight deadline, more knowledge of Adobe software such as Premiere Pro and Photoshop. I enjoyed this job very much and am looking for something very similar to persue during and after my time at university.
Freelance Photographer and VideographerFreelance
- Bury Saint Edmunds, United KingdomFreelance
Whilst studying for my A Levels, I decided to get involved with many photography and videography job opportunities such as; • Different events (dance shows, school sports days, prom nights, school open days) Photography and videography • Fashion Photography for the independent retailer, Javelin • Local Rugby Club games (photography) • I created a promotional video for a local independent fashion retailer, Chica Shoes within this, I have gained loads of event photography experience as well as getting incredibly confident in fashion photography and videography, which I thoroughly enjoyed and am excited to explore further into. I used my Canon 7D camera with mostly my 50mm and 18-135mm lenses.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Davinci Resolve
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- 35mm Film Photography
- Film Editing
+ Show more
Level 2 Senior Sports Leadership AwardKing Edward VI Upper SchoolI reached the highest level of senior sports leadership through my time at school.