You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project Editorialist Magazine?
Ana Davila is a graphic designer, illustrator and art director. She studied Graphic Design at Madrid and Milan, followed by an MFA in Graphic Design at the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), and has worked in the field with magazines like Elle Decor and Editorialist in New York. As a designer, she focuses on visual thinking and storytelling, to deliver clear and meaningful experiences through unconventional visuals.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Art direction and graphic design services for various magazines, including Editorialist and Cherry Bombe Magazine. - Web design services for small businesses.
- Responsible for the design and art direction of all art and creative output across digital and print media. - Designed Front of Book, Well, and Cover layouts for the digital and print iterations of the magazine. - Worked directly with the company Co-Founders in a fast paced team, while overseeing the work of freelancers and interns. - Coded the digital publication and stories on the back-end of the website using HTML, CSS and SEO optimization. - Collaborated with off-site developer on UI/ UX improvements for the website. - Researched for external collaborators and images to be used in the print and digital editions of the magazine. - Liaised with external creative contributors to guarantee the meeting of deadlines. - Worked together with partners, affiliates and developers in the set up of advertising campaigns and marketing initiatives across the digital platform. - Designed and coded clickable email newsletters to send to subscribers (three per week). - Retouched images for the e-commerce section, while setting a uniform aesthetic to display throughout. - Responsible for the hiring and mentoring of design interns per school semester
- Assisted the magazine's Art Director during the design process of the September, October and November issues. - Layout design of the "Truth in Decorating" and "Etcetera" sections of the October and November issues. - Worked collaboratively with the Digital Department in the redesign of the “What’s Modern Now” section chart for web applications.
- Assisted the Graphic Design Department in the redesign of layouts for the print magazine. - Illustrations for the digital platforms of the magazine.
- Graphic and Layout Design for the 3rd issue of Lados Magazine Polska edition, while working collaboratively with the magazine's Art Director.
- Collaborated and designed the final version of a packaging product for El Corte Ingles. - Branding and website design for diverse brands.