Ana-Maria Pitis, 22, from Bucharest, Romania. Recent Graduate of Fashion Design at Cambridge School or Art. My aesthetic is inspired by the interplay between tailoring and draping using alien body forms to reshape the body. My work is influenced by the aspect of death and for my graduate collection I’ve been working with bacteria, documenting the growth, death and decay of it translated through hollow devoré prints and ruffled growths.
- L.U.C.A S/S 20Womenswear/Menswear - RTW The collection explores a cycle that has been repeated for billions of years since our first common ancestor; LUCA. The spring/summer collection captures the biological layers of our bodies, through the blooming of bacteria with intense textures emerging from the hollow velvet through devore prints alongside the alien body silhouettes.
- Organism L.U.C.A A/W 19/20Every organism endures the process of life; birth, growth and death. The collection explores a cycle that has been repeated for billions of years since our first common ancestor; LUCA. The autumn/winter collection captures the biological laters of our bodies, through the transparent blooming of bacteria with intense textures emerging from the hollow velvet through Devore prints alongside circular growths of flock and two-tone pigments.
- Red Tide - S/S 2019Red Tide S/S 2019 In a time where our planet is calling for help, the ocean is struggling too. The amount of plastic generated in the past 60 years is as heavy as 18.2 trillion pounds and plastic can take up to 450 years to decompose. The collection is using the plastic found at sea to cede a message. Its featuring layers of melted plastic on fabrics, with appearances of coral reef textures and a sense of fluidity. Fashion Designer: Ana-Maria Pitis Model: Talin Tariq Shabedden Photographer: Ro
+ Show more
Marketing and Social MediaAmaella
- Cambridge, United KingdomInternship
orking as an intern in the role of Marketing, Social Media and packaging development . I was able to expand my skills within the marketing department, understanding the importance of brand aesthetic and customer development. I have been able to help Amaella develop their packaging products working sustainable and being environmentally friendly.
Junior DesignerBrand& Prodrive
- Banbury, United KingdomPart Time
Working for Brand& as a junior designer allowed me gather experience in fashion design industry and learn the processes in which a brand must go through for a finale product. During my internship I worked closely with the leader designer and worked mainly in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop designing products for them. I have knowledge in spec-ing garments and liaising with manufactures. I am experienced with CAD and technical packs, 2D and 3D pattern cutting, draping, designing, industrial sewing (garment construction), interdisciplinary researching, textiles. I have a very extensive experience with digital designing using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. I am experienced in textiles development, printing and fabric manipulations
- Design Pattern
- Advanced Sewing
- Fashion Design
- Textile Development
- Costume Construction
- Costume Making
- Costume Design
+ Show more