- GameStake AppWhile working for GameStake, I had the opportunity to create an iOS app from scratch alongside another designer. GameStake is a gaming app where people can compete in online contests for cash or tokens (GSTs). These GSTs could be used to redeem multiple real-life prizes. After the research phase, we created a flow for every journey that a user can go through. You can see below a few of them.
- GameStake WebsiteThe goal of this project was to build a responsive website where we are showcasing the GameStake App and directing the users to the App Store. The website also contains the origin story of GameStake and explains how every feature of the app works step by step. I worked alongside another designer to create the website on Figma and then I built it using Unbounce.
- Fintama WebsiteMy first task as a UI/UX designer at Fintama was to redesign the company's website from scratch alongside another designer. The new flow of the landing page can be explored by simply scrolling between and inside the sections. Using continuous scrolling, we managed to have a smoother narration between the company's message, services and solutions. Bellow, you can see how these sections look on both desktop and mobile.
- GameStakeOne of my first responsibilities at GameStake was to create the assets that will be used by the marketing team to promote our mobile gaming platform and our tournaments to our target audience. Using the brand guidelines, I created various digital assets for Instagram such as: Posts, Stories, Ads and Highlights Covers.
- QontigoThis project represents a proposal demo made for a company called Qontigo and showcases what type of software for financial portfolios we could create for them. The entire flow of this demo contains around 50 screens created by myself and another designer, and you can see below some of the main steps of the journey.
- Clean it"Clean it" is a concept that is addressing the global waste problem, which is primarily affecting the cities with a large population such as London. The first step was to give this concept a brand identity by creating a minimal logo with an overlapping effect. The colour palette aims to help the concept of the platform, by using the yellow, orange, and red in order to indicate the difficulty of the waste spots and the points at stake.
+ View all
Co-Founder and DesignerBerry Studio
London, United KingdomPart Time
• Designed various digital artefacts (posters, banners, maps) to complete the experience of the virtual exhibitions. • Designed professional documents and presentations to display the products and services to the clients. • Created a website using Squarespace to showcase the company’s vision and previous projects.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe XD
- UI Design
- 2D Animation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro