I’m an ideas-driven graphic designer specialising in branding [visual identity / naming / brand architecture] with added skills in motion design. I've had experience in some of the world’s top branding agencies and broadcasters in London and Sydney. I thrive when designing visual identities from start-to-end, using a motion-led approach when developing a brand's identity toolkit. I ensure that not only do the logo, typography, graphic devices and all other assets reflect and strengthen the brand's positioning and personality but that they move with meaning.
- 39 Martin PlaceThe challenge: To create a name and an identity that will help enable the South Tower to play its role as both symbol and catalyst of a flourishing Sydney. The solution: This concept explores the tension between the old and new, past and present that is beautifully reconciled through the design of 39 Martin Place. Boldly facing the iconic 50 Martin Place, the modern architecture is both a reflection of our past and a visionary response into the future. The reflection concept celebrates th
- SBS The World GameThe Home of Football The challenge: Timed with the mounting excitement generated around the upcoming 2018 World Cup and acutely aware of its loyal and passionate football viewing fan base, SBS was looking to elevate The World Game brand to a true digital first positioning. The solution: The new identity, inspired by the football’s keystone shape, represents The World Game as the ‘home’ of football and the most culturally diverse and inclusive sport on the planet. The pentagon also doubles
- HaloThe challenge: Halo Lighting has had 30+ years of lighting expertise and were expanding to also include audio, visual and long term hire/installations. A new identity was needed to reflect the change in business and their change from being just B2B, to B2B + B2C. The solution: The brand identity represents and shows off the value that great lighting and audio can add to an event by bringing colour, creativity and vibrancy to any event, space or room. Circles representing lights and lightings
- NEX The challenge ICAP – a global financial markets operator was in the process of selling its voice broking business to its main competitor. ICAP required a new name and visual identity, as the brand and name would transfer with the sale. We were asked to interrogate the positioning of the new business and develop a brand name and an identity for the new, ‘fintech’ company. The brief was for a name and identity that reflected a number of key attributes including the culture of the new company – f
- Joshua Gaunt Silver DealerThe challenge: How do you create a brand identity for a silver dealer in a contemporary and non-clichéd way? The solution: An identity that uses a stamp with silver ink, to represent the traditional silver hallmarks found in the industry. The chemical symbol for silver [Ag] is highlighted in the logo.
- Autism Forward The challenge A new autism charity with the aim of transforming the lives of adults with an autism spectrum condition (ASC) needed an identity. I felt the original name Autism Employment Foundation was long and unmemorable, so suggested a new name was required to help achieve better awareness. The objective of the charity is to promote the social inclusion of adults with an ASC who are excluded from society. Helping them to integrate through funding employment support, mentoring, works
+ View all
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Branding Visual Identity
- Branding Corporate Identity Typography Logo Design