I’m a director and creative working in TV advertising, online and social content, PR and branding. I’ve created work for a number of advertising agencies, broadcasters and clients, winning multiple awards along the way. More recently I've also been working as a writer and artist on a range of projects, from comics and animation to book design and packaging. My first book 'Lost Property' was published by Nobrow and was nominated for a British Comics Award.
- The Dots x Pinterest - Reimagining ChristmasVery chuffed to be one of the 5 winners of the Reimagining Christmas campaign. My chosen brand was Birds Eye Peas and I used a combination of real peas and hand-drawn illustration to try and capture the spirit of what’s important at Christmas, this year more than ever - togetherness.
- Fair Trade Mask-Making CampaignVery happy to have created the artwork for this leaflet supporting a mask-making initiative by Just Trade and Lost In Samsara. It’s available to all members of the fair trade network BAFTS. Check their feeds to buy one of the beautifully made masks and help support the campaign.
- Cover Versions ExhibitionI was a part of this inspiring project created by Robin Harman. Fourteen artists were tasked with redesigning an album cover of their choosing, resulting in an exhibition at Orbital Comics in London and a print run with proceeds going to Brain Tumour Research. I chose Sign O’ the Times by Prince.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Reimagining Christmas with Pinterest: Winners AnnouncementWe’re thrilled to share with you the top 5 winning concepts of our ‘Reimagine Christmas’ campaign with Pinterest! This year has been challenging for so many, which is why we teamed up with Pinterest to create paid work for our brilliantly talented community, commissioning them to create festive ad campaign concepts for the platform. With household names like Topshop, Birdseye, MADE and British Airways on the billing and the exceptional insight from our expert judging panel (see list below), w
London, United KingdomFreelance
Created TV commercials, online content, promos, idents and branding for a range of advertising agencies, production companies and broadcasters. Creative experience from pitching ideas to writing scripts and treatments. Production experience from start to finish on varying budgets; from small social spots to large TV campaigns. Clients include Heinz, Vodafone, National Trust, TUI, Xbox, American Express, BBC, The Guardian, Paramount Comedy Channel, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan, Toshiba, National Lottery, Specsavers, Smart Energy, McDonald's, Burger King, BirdsEye, Yellow Pages, Wickes, Gamestation, Sci-Fi Channel, A&E Network. Agencies include: Ogilvy, Grey London, AMV BBDO, BBH, Wieden & Kennedy, TBWA, Leo Burnett, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Isobel, Innocean, Edelman, MWO, CHI, Lowe Brindfors, Devilfish.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for writing and directing brand building campaigns and programme trailers for various BBC channels. Created award winning work for Top Gear, Robot Wars, Comedy on BBC TWO, Food on BBC TWO, the launch of BBC FOUR, a domestic violence season on BBC ONE and a cinema commercial for the BAFTAs. Voted Best Newcomer at the Promax UK Awards.