I run a boutique influencer marketing and social media agency, One Roof Social. Launched in early 2016, after seeing a gap in the market for a pragmatic approach to including influencer activity into a media or marketing plan. Having worked brand side (heading up launch marketing, PR and social media for Vestiaire Collective) I struggled to find an agency that understood what a brand needed to be able to assign spend to influencer marketing. Influencer marketing is its own beast, and can’t be fused into a PR approach or performance marketing channel. It requires its own approach and performance metrics. At One Roof we aim to help “de-muddy the waters” for our clients who include Ralph Lauren, Hobbycraft, John Lewis & Partners, KPMG, Elizabeth Arden and Save The Children. We run campaigns and consult; working from the inside to help make social media and influencer marketing commercially worthwhile.
- Les Girls Les Boys #wearingLGLBImplementing and developing the brand's influencer and social media strategies. The company's Instagram has grown by 80% and influencers are driving 80-90% of sales during campaign periods. We fiercely believed we could make them into one of the Instagram brands of the moment, and we've achieved it.
- Ralph Lauren #BorrowedFromTheBoysWorked with Ralph Lauren's eCommerce team to devise a way to drive menswear sales. As social media content is widely absorbed by women in the UK (and male quality talent is so limited in the same markets) we decided to pivot the narrative and instead put women in mens shirts.
- John Lewis & Partners #JLFashionTasked with aiding the launch of John Lewis & Partners' rebranded fashion line, and in house Style Studios. Working with a tiered collection of macro and micro influencers across the UK, creating a combination of stylised Instagram grid posts and candid, live, styling sessions.
- Erborian #BBCrayonWorking with Erborian over a 3 month period to activate wider brand awareness, looking at the results from this and selecting a pool of targeted influencers to extend the relationship into a paid for campaign. We also ran an event for 30 people using the crayons as the basis of a life drawing class with Alexandra Roe.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Ai WeiweiMajor artist and cultural phenomenon Ai Weiwei takes over our main galleries with brave, provocative and visionary works. Our most recent single artist shows have seen some of the true greats of contemporary art animate our Main Galleries with unforgettable, powerful work. Hockney, Kapoor, Kiefer – you need to be a special artist to embrace the immensity of our historic spaces. Who better then to take up the challenge this autumn than Ai Weiwei, one of China’s most influential artists. We woul17
- Golborne Road Project – M.i.h JeansArt Direction, Branding + Casting. Photography - Tom Craig, Styling - Bay Garnett Exploring M.i.h Jeans’ and iconic stylist Bay Garnett’s shared love of London style. Influenced by West London’s diverse heritage and its iconic street culture in the 90s. Shot on the streets of West London, both the branding and imagery embrace the unique and eclectic spirit of the time. Objective – To create an almost stand-alone subbrand with its own identity and campaign that sits comfortably within M.i.h Jeans
+ Show more
Global Head of Marketing, PR, Social MediaVestiaire Collective
- Paris, FranceFull Time
. directing a content marketing strategy for the English speaking platforms . developing and leading a social media strategy for Vestiaire Collective worldwide . directing a PR strategy for the UK and English speaking territories . developing launch strategies for new markets; particularly Germany and the USA . managing third party relationships, partnerships, special projects and events . overseeing integration of Conde Nast partnership (media asset partnership, synchronisation, etc)
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- Influencer Marketing
- Influencer Management
- Influencer Engagement
- Digital Analytics
- Digital Advertising