Experienced Communications Manager specialising in the Design and Culture sectors. Skilled in digital marketing, including strategy, content creation, campaign management and analytics and traditional marketing including print, advertising and publicity campaigns.
- London Design Festival 2019The 2019 identity was based on Shorthand. The world is experiencing the fastest changes in technology, innovation, culture and society. Our lives have been transformed, and design is at the centre of this. Ideas are being shared and communicated quicker than ever: and the 2019 identity reflected this dynamism through typography. Landmark Projects •Please Be Seated by Paul Cocksedge •Sea Things by Sam Jacob Festival Commissions •Disco Carbonara by Martino Gamper •Iri-Descent by Liz West •L
- London Design Festival 20182018’s graphic identity drew from Edward Johnston’s 1916 typeface Johnston, famed for its use on London Underground. The font is one of the most iconic pieces of design London has brought to the world. The identity was playful, showcasing the nature of the Festival itself. Landmark Projects •Alphabet by Kellenberger-White •Mint Street by Michael Anastassiades •MultiPly by Waugh Thistleton •Please Feed The Lions by Es Devlin •Time for Tea by Scholten & Baijings V&A Activity •6 commissione
- London Design Festival 2017London Design Festival used red neon lettering for its graphic identity in 2017 - in an effort to pay homage to the uniqueness of London's urban beauty. Landmark Projects •Villa Walala by Camille Walala •Urban Cabin with MINI LIVING and Sam Jacob Studio V&A Activity •13 Installations, projects, displays and exhibitions designed by designers including Ross Lovegrove, Flynn Talbot, Es Devlin, Elias and Yousef Anastas •80 events, including workshops, talks, and tours •Global Design Forum with 4
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- London Design Biennale Summit: 25-26 June 2019London Design Biennale's inaugural Summit will take place from 25-26 June 2019. The Summit focuses on Resonance, the theme for London Design Biennale 2020, the third edition of the critically acclaimed exhibition. The Summit will address the impact of design: its power to cross borders, bridge cultures, and alter behaviours and societies. It will look at how this can improve a variety of major global issues, including climate change (our resonance with the planet); and international relations (6
- Festival of FurnitureThe campaign was designed to put the spotlight on the home retail mix of brands now on Tottenham Court Road, changing peoples perceptions of the street and driving footfall into stores. Running over a long weekend, the event will showcased in-store design, interiors and customer exclusives, uniting both international homeware retailers and independent stores along Tottenham Court Road. Participants included Heal's, BoConcept, Habitat and West Elm.
- Feast@FitzroviaA week long celebration the international culinary delights of the restaurants, chefs, cafés, bistros and bars in Fitzrovia. Visitors were treated to special priced gourmet menus alongside a jam-packed schedule of events from wine tasting to live food show, chilli challenge, food trail and market.
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Social Media Marketing