+ Show more
- Presenting AnonaHere is a glimpse of the 4 days spent recording Anona's EP. Featuring a small selection of the musicians on the album: Lau from Wax Machine Adam from Karma Quartet Toma on Drums Todd on Bass Not forgetting the mastermind behind it all and composer singer, flutist and guitarist, Ella Russell. Filmed and edited by Annie Elliott.
- Photographer for Rogue NightsInvolved in creative production of immersive stage design and photographer for different gigs of non-profit artistic collective 'Rogue' with a small group of friends putting these events on with my friend and musician Puma Blue, in South East London in 2016. Each night had a different cinematic theme in which the music was curated along with immersive stage design and clips from the films in the background, e.g. 'In the Mood For Love', '2001: A Space Odessy', as well as showing some of my experi
- Beneath the Surface - An AudioZine on Shame'What is shame? Why does it exist and why don't we talk about it? Can we work to heal and ultimately dismantle it at all? This AudioZine explores shame in all its mysterious guises a we make out its murky existence beneath the surface. Artists, poets and musicians come together in a powerful attempt to unpack their shame and let it dissolve...' Music Directors - Gabriella Biazotti and Annie Elliott Producer/Project Manager - Biller Eliot Turner Contributors in order of appearance: Yolande Wa
- The Moon Blood DiariesThis podcast explores the stories and experiences of menstruation with a collection of poems and reflections from all women and people who menstruate. Through the immersive landscape of ethereal vocal loops from Annie Elliott and folk songs, this podcast takes a deep dive into the ‘red sea’ of intimate and raw accounts, explorating the taboos, shame, the pain, connection to ancestors, how patriarchal society has affected all women and people who menstruate, and stories of menstruation empowermen
- I Reclaim - an AudioZine on Womanhood today"What does it mean to be a woman in 2021? A short creative reflective celebration of Womanhood with words from Charlie West, Gabriella Biazotti, Veronique Hawksworth, Maddie Broad, Jo Headland, Annie Elliott and Billie Turner. Music by Annie Elliott. Producer-Director Billie Eliot"
+ View all
Freelance VideographerMysticulous Productions
- Totnes, United KingdomFreelance
Event videographer for an immersive event in Totnes for Halloween/Samhain.
Festival Decor AssistantLovejam
- Cambridge, United KingdomFreelance
Decor assistant a part of a team of four helping to create suspended decor passion flowers and paint the mural for the Main Stage at Lovejam Campout festival. I took my own initiative in colour matching, and helped others on the team with this too which was a lot of fun painting the Autumn Equinox themed mural, merging figures with nature. This was such a fun project to be a part of and I loved working with Lovejam and the team to create epic decor!
+ Show more
- Editor Film
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Camera Operation
- Music Videos
- 35mm Film Photography
- Podcast Production
- Sound Design