An Events Director and Consultant, specialising in concept creation and execution of luxury brand experiences, working for over 10 years in the industry. From Fashion Week shows and art installations through to campaign launches and intimate dinners, each project is approached uniquely, to deliver a seamless journey that meets the growing demands of the creative experiences industry. Event Strategy and Consultation | Partnerships | Venue Research | Production and Supplier Management | Social Media Activations for Digital Experiences | Bespoke Catering Menu Creation | Graphic Design Management | Event Styling and Prop Sourcing | Post Production | Entertainment and Talent Management | Photographer Management
- Ralph Lauren Ralph's Club Fragrance CampaignJune 2021 Role: Project and Post-Production Management on behalf of Redhouse Productions Ralph’s Club, where icons of style and culture meet. A fragrance curated for the confident, sophisticated man who inspires togetherness. An authentically masculine Eau de Parfum that draws you in with its subtle balance of elegance and irreverence.
- Ralph Lauren Spring 21 Fashion FilmMarch 2021 Role: Project Management on behalf of Redhouse Production The story of Ralph Lauren's Spring 2021 collection comes to life, as Janelle Monáe perform renditions of her favourite songs. The performance was captured in Ralph Lauren's Rodeo Drive Store, during the pandemic.
- La Perla x Harper's Bazaar Arabia CollaborationDubai, March 2020 Role: Styling Event Concept Creation, Event & Partnership Management Styling event hosted by Harper’s Bazaar Arabia’s Editor-in-Chief, Olivia Philips. Held for La Perla’s HNW clients in their Dubai Mall store, this event gave exclusive insight into current trends as well as Olivia’s own style, combining lingerie with her own wardrobe to create outerwear looks. Following this, a private dinner hosted by La Perla held at Drift Beach Club for VIPs, influencers and press. The e
- The New Craftsmen: Portrait of a PlaceSeptember 2019 Role: Marketing Strategy and Delivery ‘Portrait of Place: Orkney’ celebrates the profound connection between craft and place, and the ancient straw-working traditions of these remote Islands. The project began with a residency in May 2019, and saw furniture designer Gareth Neal and basket makers Annemarie O’Sulllivan and Mary Butcher journey to Orkney with The New Craftsmen’s Creative Director Catherine Lock to spend time with local craftspeople, including furniture maker Kevin
- Burberry x Vivienne Westwood Launch EventLondon, December 2018 Role: Event Management To celebrate the launch of Burberry’s new limited edition collection with Vivienne Westwood, an event was held outside the Chelsea Sorting Office. Hosted by Riccardo Tisci, the rave-style party was attended by over 1,000 guests including; Matt Smith, Lily Collins, Ezra Miller and Miley Cyrus as well as clubland legends such as Ladyfag and her partner Skin, of 1990s rock band Skunk Anansie. Guests drank Champagne while dancers performed in iconic c
- Burberry Spring 2019 ShowLondon, September 2018 Role: Event Management Burberry London Fashion Week Spring 2019 Show, and Riccardo Tisci’s first collection for the brand. Responsibilities include: Full guestlist and seating management; event lead for all working staff including; security, door teams, hair and make-up, art direction and guest hosts; project management of all digital and printed show collateral; creation and delivery of 800 hand-calligraphered tickets; front and back of house photographer management
+ View all
Projects credited in
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Marketing Communications
- Event Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Budget Management