- Nao - messy loveNew production design work for Nao. (Please forgive the credit list from Instagram) NEW WORK @this_nao ‘messy love’ Production design by me with help from my wonderful team: standby art director @mikalapizza Set assistants @martha.howe @darrylotten, Special thanks to @phoebemulvihill DIRECTOR LISETTE DONKERSLOOT @lisettedonkersloot MOVEMENT DIRECTION SHAY LATUKOLAN @shaylatukolan DANCERS @tali_1301 @niceybelgrave_ @belen_fab18 @dujasinada @kikzkatika @melodysinclair @nicolehastings
- Harpers Bazaar Vietnam 10th Anniversary couture specialOne of my favourite shoots to date from the brilliant mind of @kurtisslloyd | Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam 10th Anniversary Couture special Set by me, which would have been impossible without the amazing prop maker and set decorator, Mika Lapid. The 'frozen' set is inspired by Yasua Kionishi who used Urea crystals to create this 'snow' like effect in his original sculptures. Hopefully we made him proud! ‘Winters Thaw’ Photography & Creative kurtiss lloyd Model Ana Amilojevic Stylist Gianluca Co
- CAP 74024 X Saint LaurentFighting for dresses CAP 74024 - THE STATEMENT issue #special #story SAINT LAURENT by ANTHONY VACCARELLO #photography Michal Pudelka @michal_pudelka #fashion Antonio Moscogiuri @antoniomoscogiuri #creative producer Paul Joyce Pudelka @pauljoyce_pudelka #producer Ash K Halliburton #hair Ali Pirzadeh @clmagency #makeup Shinobu Abe @clmagency #manicurist Trish Lomax @jaqmanagement #photo assistants Rory Cole and Hannah Norton #styling assistants Dario Amato and Eleanor Norma Loftus #mak
- Numero Netherlands - CornucopiaProduction for Numero Netherlands editorial, 'Cornucopia' This concept by Filip Koludrovic explores the 7 deadly sins in an entirely new format. We wanted to explore alternative methods of creating imagery. Exploring renaissance art, global greed, over consumption & morals.
- Piers James 'Can't be my girl'Creative direction for artist Piers James new single, 'Can't be my girl'. I created the visual ident for the music video alongside OG studios, Maya Dufeu and Piers James. The video is made from entirely original content, 3 months during lockdown, over 100 women, 500+ zoom calls, days of editing and an amazing creative team.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- SKAIWATER 'TIANA' (Official Music Video)Written, directed & edited by Ricky Gibb. The track felt super bright and poppy. Because of this, I wanted to pull things in the opposite direction and look at the bleaker side of love. I was intrigued by the idea that one's mind could be so tormented by the memory of an ex-lover that their surroundings could become equally as tormented. Sometimes the thoughts and memories we wish we could rid our minds of the most really do battle on for their continued survival.
- The Body Shop Mother's DayFor Mother’s Day 2015, The Body Shop were running a global in-store campaign called Treat Her Like A Queen. They wanted us to turn this thought in a shareable film with international appeal. The initial question we asked ourselves was, ‘How does HM The Queen actually spend Mother’s Day?’. Even in Buckingham Palace, where everything is taken care of, wouldn’t it be lovely if Charles still made some personal effort for his dear Mum… We teamed up with BAFTA-winning artist & film-maker, Alison Jacks7
- "And the People" x Dazed DigitalA short film inspired by the words of Kitty O'Meara's poem "In the Time of Pandemic". Featuring UGC from 25 countries, in 20 different languages "And the People" is dedicated to raising funds to protect women and girls vulnerable to domestic violence, increased health risks, and those serving on the frontline. It was used by the United Nation's Covid 19 Women's Response Fund to support their campaign. The film was co-directed by Marion Bergin and Julia Ngeow in collaboration with a team of 6 b
+ Show more
Production designerWORLDWIDE PRODUCTION AGENCY
London, United KingdomFreelance
Production Designer represented by WPA https://wp-a.co.uk
London, United KingdomFreelance
Ash's responses to briefs are consistently otherworldly and not your average mainstream concept. Specialising in Art direction, she has worked across narrative, fashion (stills and motion), commercials and music videos in the UK and Asia for clients including; RSA, the Tate, Liberty, Nowness, Vogue, Wallpaper*, Somerset House, Nowness, Louis Vuitton, GQ, Fendi and Dazed, amongst others. She continues to be drawn to nostalgia, emotive response, beauty, stillness, conceptual, and creating ‘worlds’ – both light and dark. She is also a mentor and an in-house artist creative director at various record labels.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Art Direction
- Multi-platform Content
- TV Film Commercial
- Film Production
- Production Assistant
- Set Decorator