Hi! I'm Barbara! Project Director, at Socialclub. Socialclub is an independent, highly scalable creative agency serving business needs through well-executed ideas that fundamentally change people perceptions and behaviours. We work with innovative and impactful companies such as Netflix, Uber, Withings, WWF, Cityscoot… My focus is production of exciting projects for audacious clients and I specialise in branding, design and communication. I kicked off my career in the prestigious branding studio Base Design in New York. I have a particular understanding of branding challenges and adapt quickly thanks to my international experience. On top of being a producer, I am working on launching Glug creative community in Paris. I am also City Leader for HON (Her Online Network) and the co-founder of this network in Paris.
- Argentik x Nike - Football special issue of Argentik magazineI had an absolute pleasure to participate in a unique project created by Argentik x Nike - a special collaborative magazine issue highlighting personalities and initiatives that make football much more than just a game. The issue also features collages made by 26 participants during a series of collaborative workshops (and I was one of the 26 players!) Discover this special issue here: https://argentikmag.fr/pages/generation90-en All credits go to Argentik & Nike teams and creatives who worked h
- "Women empowering creative communities" by Axel Arigato x Her Paris Network for IWDCurating and producing an event for a Swedish fashion brand Axel Arigato celebrating International Women's Day with Her Paris Network. Her Paris is a community for professional women sharing personal stories. Together we redefine what it means to be successful through authenticity and support. On the 8th of March both Axel Arigato and Her Paris community members will be invited to the Parisian boutique of the fashion brand for a creative panel talk that I will moderate with my Her Paris co-f
- Interview w/ Roanne AdamsI had a pleasure to interview Roanne Adams, the Founder & Creative Director of RoAndCo studio for a series of IG interviews we did at HON (Her Online Network). As a studio founder and exemplary leader, she fosters collaborative culture for her team, many of them female, whom she has championed in their own path to leadership. She also dedicates time and professional effort to non-profit initiatives like the Women’s March, Together We Rise, and more. Roanne was named by UN Women, a Champion Of C
- Léonard - the inventive agencyFull experience at: https://leonard.agency/ (somehow I am not able to include a link) I had a pleasure of working on the launch of Léonard, the inventive agency. The project consisted in rebranding and repositioning the Parisian agency previously called Werkstatt. An agency rebranding itself - this does not happen very often. It was a very particular project to work on as a lead producer. I am happy to say that after months of hard work we are launching it today. What is an inventive agency?
- HONline Talk & Interview w/ Cristina TarquiniIt was an honour and an immense pleasure to interview Art Director and Creative Technologist Cristina Tarquini for HON (Her Online Network). Cristina is a true inspiration to me. Her innovative work and thought provoking visuals stand out and have an undeniable impact on audiences. Cristina presented her practice and inspirations and then we discussed her career journey, her thoughts on the future of tech and the relevance of design. We host various events at HON physically and online to inspi
Projects credited in
- Powering your shopping: new brand for JokoJoko is a Paris-based company who developed a product that enables users to keep the shopping process online seamless. With the new Joko, the shopping power is in your hands. Socialclub and Joko have worked on a new identity that is full of energy and optimism to make Joko the shopping superhero. Recognizable thanks to his lightning bolt, electric green costume and loud assertive messages.
- Ask for mooooore: new branding for CalaMeet the new Cala. With even mooore pasta! Cala is the most generous on demand pasta restaurant, so we made the brand in their image. Without compromise. The visuals are loaded with hot colors, fat typography and spicy illustrations. In a word, ask for moooore! Because plentiful, is beautiful.7
Paris, FranceFull Time
Socialclub is an independent, highly scalable creative agency serving business needs through well-executed ideas that fundamentally change people perceptions and behaviours. We work with innovative and impactful companies such as Netflix, Uber, Withings, WWF, Cityscoot…
Co-Founder and HostGlug Events
Paris, FrancePart Time
Glug hosts creative networking events globally! Attend, speak or host to meet clients, employees & friends! Based around a series of talks and informal networking, Glug has become one of the most exciting, credible and well-attended creative events around. We’ve had names such as Anthony Burrill, Brendan Dawes, Design Studio, Dixon Baxi, Facebook, Future Deluxe, IDEO, Google Creative Labs, I Love Dust, Jason Bruges Studio, ustwo, Social Chain, Animade, Noma Bar, Uber, Wolff Olins and many more. Alongside our regular Glugs, we’ve also run events in conjunction with BIMA, D&AD, Adobe, WeTransfer, PickMeUp and charities such as Shelter. We like to have fun. See you at our events! Stay tuned for Glug Paris launch!
+ Show more
- Account Management
- Brand Marketing
- Cost Management
- International Marketing
- Account Planning
- Business Pitching
- Html CSS
- Digital Production
- Digital Strategy
+ Show more