Seasoned adlander and indigenous digital creative with over 17 years experience across London’s TTL & BTL agencies servicing challenger and world-renowned brands. An integrated native thinker and doer across the entire comms and experience workflow; creative strategy, concept development and content creation - even happy presenting if required. What makes me individually unique? I'm female! Self-proclaimed expert in female insights. I'm Andorran, I grew up comfortable speaking three languages and one of them is HTML. I'm equally relaxed working solo as I am in a team and being a digital native has made me a natural collaborator. A qualified fine artist, I can draw straight out of my consciousness, visualising coherent ideas at pace. I'm confident managing both upwards or downstream having been a group head of multidisciplinary teams in the past. As an art director spent many a moon casting and directing photo shoots/video shoots, video editing, v.o. recording and shot selecting.
- VOOM for Virgin Media BusinessAs a creative lead worked on everything social media and digital for the VOOM tour. This was a bus that toured the UK stopping on 12 main cities to meet and give advice and select the most innovative startups and entrepreneurs. I was responsible for generating strong, strategy-based concepts and brainstorm content for each city bus stop and overall campaign. Overseeing, creating and art directing photo, video and a variety of campaign assets. Also introduced life feed broadcast to Facebook and
- Orange WishesThe Brief: At the end of every year, Orange provides its employees and COMEX members with a greeting card to send to their corporate commercial contacts. This year the card needed to do more than just send New Year greetings from Orange – it also needed to communicate the evolved strategic intent, Essentials 2020, showcase the refreshed brand and demonstrate the integral ethos of Listening & Responding. This year is also the first year when all the COMEX members have a Twitter account and Ora
- TRINNY LondonWorking with leading professionals, Trinny Woodall has invented a revolutionary colour cosmetics range uniquely positioned in the market, The innovative stacking system offers a highly tailored colour range advice solution. The same philosophy needed it to be applied to its comms and eCom website. I conceived and helped to position the brand as a modern, ageless beauty brand supported by key brand pillars of innovation, luxury, personalisation, ease and truthfulness. Creatively lead a team of U
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Orange WishesAt the end of every year, Orange France sends a Happy New Year card to their corporate commercial contacts. This year it needed to communicate the launch of a new five year strategic intent, called Essentials 2020. Leading the project, I wanted to combine printed traditional Taiwanese sky lanterns with an online experience enabling a digital version of each lantern to be launched online inside a virtual landscape that incorporated real weather data. The digital lanterns that were liked or shared
- Trinny London UX StrategyBritish fashion and make-over advisor "Trinny" Woodall has created Trinny London, a stackable, portable, curated makeup range. I led the UX discovery phase of her mobile-first eCommerce website. Delivering the consultative sale, our aim was to revolutionise how women buy, use and wear make up in the future.
Freelance Senior CreativeDosTwo.com
London, United KingdomFreelance
Some of the companies I've worked for as freelancer: THE MOMENT: Pitch ideas for Disney Junior UK. HIVEWORKS Ideation, art direction, UX and UI. Ran accounts, pitches and a team of 8 people for ORANGE and a high-end BEAUTY BRAND. LEGO Social Media campaign ideas for their annual Christmas catalogue. RAPIER Ideation, digital and DM ideas for TALK TALK. THE GOOD AGENCY. Social Media & digital campaign. Contributed to win the PETA pitch. RAPP Social Media ideas and content for VIRGIN. TBWA\PW Integrated campaign ideas for PFIZER, ROCHE and LINDE. HAYGARTH Event and Social Media campaign for LA ROCHE POSAY. IRIS Social Media campaign for TOMTOM and DOMINO’S PIZZA. POSSIBLE/GREY Integrated and Social Media campaign for REVLON. WUNDERMAN Social Media and digital campaign for NOKIA and FORD. NWP Digital and integrated campaigns for SAINSBURYS and PDSA. H&K Social Media campaign for BELVITA ARNOLD KLP Digital concepts for NOKIA, DIAGEO TOTAL and KELLOGG’S. OGILVY ACTION Concepts and scamps for BACARDI. MRM/METEORITE EMEA Social Media campaign for PHILADELPHIA. LEO BURNETT Integrated campaigns for MAX FACTOR and PANTENE. FREEFORM.LONDON Social Media campaign for the film DINNER FOR SCHMUCKS. COMIC RELIEF Digital and Social Media for SPORTS RELIEF. VIVID LIME Social Media and digital campaign for CARLSON HOTELS REFRESH Digital and Social Media campaign for VODAFONE THE PROJECT FACTORY Brand and web design for MYGOMOVIE.COM. FOX KALOMASKI Spanish summer 2011 press campaign for OLD SPICE. SKI ANDORRA English brochure.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I lead the creative team and worked closely with the planning and account departments to ensure projects were delivered on brand and on time. I was responsible for translating briefs into inspiring and effective creative solutions for existing clients. I was also responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring members of the creative team and conducted annual reviews. I managed job allocation and resourcing for the creative department recruiting for full-time and freelance cover. I managed and presented to client the winning concepts on the successful JOHN LEWIS online pitch in December 2008. As my tenure progressed I also created three brand films for MORRISONS.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Creative Direction
- Online Campaigns
- Print Campaigns
- Brand Experiential
- Social Media
- Product Launch
- Online Advertising
- Integrated Marketing
- Ui/ux Design
- Print Media
- Concept Developement
- Poster Design
- Content Development