- WaaslandA collaborative branding project for Waasland Shopping Centre, Belgium. Waasland Shopping Centre is based in Sint-Niklaas. Since 2004 it has been its largest single-story shopping centre. The centre was rebranded to appeal more to its target audience, female shoppers aged 25-50 years old, under the new brand campaign, ‘Discover and Smile’. The logo flower is based on plants found in the area and the bespoke type was designed with softened edges as well as ‘smiles’ being introduced to the lett
- AlfaBrand development, stationery, print and promotional items as well as brand guidelines for Alfa Shopping Centre. Alfa Shopping Centre opened in 2001 and is now the biggest shopping centre in Latvia. The Alfa rebrand was to accompany their recent redevelopment. The logo was designed to be dynamic and be adaptive to its environment or use. Development of the rest of the brand elements had to be designed respectively. Work completed at Air Design.
- Kashirskaya PlazaBranding and guidelines for the new shopping and entertainment centre, Kashirskaya Plaza, based in Moscow. The centre contains retail, fitness, entertainment, hypermarket and cinema. Kashirskaya Plaza’s unique selling point is its multi floored outdoor social and dining spaces. For this reason the logo mark is divided in two to represent the levels. In addition, using the initial as the logo mark meant the logo could be used for dual languages, Russian and English. Work Completed at Air Design
- Osiers PlaceBranding and marketing brochure for Osiers Place, a development of 19 shared ownership apartments, in Wandsworth. The logo was created from the negative space of the developments initials. To meet the clients budget, whilst maintaining a luxury feel, the final brochure was digitally printed, with a debossed, hot foil cover.
- Club Chancery LaneTwo supergraphics within a new Club Workspace in Chancery Lane. Both graphics are a play on the geometric floor tile found throughout the building. The first graphic is in the entrance of the building, it moves and changes as you walk through the space. The second is in the atrium of the building and spans over four floors, from the basement, up to the light well above. Work completed at Studio TILT.
+ View all
Graphic DesignerEnergy Design Studio
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Energy Design Studio was an independent studio specialising in branding, visual identity and marketing. I saw projects through from concept generation and pitch to development and finished product. Liaising closely with clients, I provided logo design, branding, identity, infographics, website design and artworking for print.
+ Show more
- Wayfinding Design
- Editoral Design
- Graphic Design