- 617I have started to produce a series of wide format images. These images are processed in the 6 x 17 format produced by the legendary Fujifilm GX617. In today’s world of Instagram and Snapchat the different aspect ratio makes these images stand out from the crowd. This is an ongoing personal project.
- Google Arts & Culture - Buckingham PalaceI worked with Google Arts and Culture to produce specialist VR content of Buckingham Palace for HRH The Prince of Wales' 70th Birthday. This project was expanded and I have been working on a year long project to produce content of Highgrove House for Google.
- Online ExposureI was approached by an independent high street retailer with the brief to increase exposure of their business to online customers within a certain geographic area. In order to increase search engine rank I optimised the businesses online profiles using existing and new imagery and put in place a procedure to collect reviews from previous customer. In addition I produced additional content aimed at certain target key words. Standardising the data held by various online directories further enhanced the businesses rank. The result was a huge increase in search engine impressions over a period of three months – from 200 to 1000 impressions a day.
Projects credited in
- BAFTA TV Awards 2019 - Official PortraitsI was asked to photograph the official portraits at 2019 British Academy Television Awards. The evening fizzed with talent. The Killing Eve cast couldn’t hold in their excitement. Baroness Bakewell was honoured with a fellowship. Benedict Cumberbatch was overwhelmed with emotion. Helen McCrory stunned me to silence. Ant was reunited with Dec. What a privilege to erect a little corner studio at the Royal Festival Hall and spend a few moments with the best British television has to offer.
- BAFTA Games Awards 2019 - Instagram StoriesBAFTA Awards Games Awards content to promote the campaign's objective in demonstrating how gaming positively influences lives. The below examples are original content filmed by BAFTA; promotional media clips (rights reserved) formatted and re-versioned in vertical content, used to promote public voting in the mobile games category . i.e Braw Stars nominee Talent Content featuring T. Antoniades & Jessica Curry Filmed by: BAFTA Edited: BAFTA/Jamie Rowland Visual Design Elements: GramaFilm with
Freelance Comms TeamBAFTA
London, United KingdomFull Time
• I control the digital advertising budget for BAFTA and I lead on all elements of digital marketing strategy, planning, activation and reporting. • Responsible for the growth and increasing the engagement of BAFTA’s complex communities on social media. • I work alongside content producers and other stakeholders to develop the editorial calendar, and I ensure published content meets best practice. • I initiated and executed a project to democratise business data and, utilising Data Studio, built a series of dashboards to visualise and distribute regular social media statistics to key stakeholders.
+ Show more
- Social Meda
- 360 Video
- Paid Social
- Content Creatiion
- Content Distribution