- Your Local Pub(lication)Your Local Pub is a independent small press created by Brad Gilbert and Michael Caplan. We want to be a resource for small artists and designers who don’t always have good options to start publishing collections of their work. We aim to release a new artists work monthly. Currently Featured: Nelson Diplexcito Brad Gilbert Upcoming Features: Gabriel Gayle Jungwon Jay Hur Michael Caplan Mataio Austin Dean Kay Liang Ula Taylor Reilly Michelle Lim Jos Nyreen https://yourlocalpublication.com
- BIHAN LIN SS24Art Direction and Graphic Design for Bihan Lin SS24 . PROBLEM: Bihan Lin is a Fashion Designer based in Shanghai. For her upcoming collection , she needed digital & print content for her presentation at Shanghai Fashion Week. How could we create visual content for the show that would embody the feeling of the collection? SOLUTION: Drawing from the collection’s inspiration (Patti Smith’s Wild Leaves and the film Bandit) I looked to build upon Bihan’s existing logo to create a 3D logo for the co
- Below BunyanArt Direction, Photography and Graphic Design for Chris Palmer’s archive of garments. Chris Palmer’s archive consists of collector pieces from Carol Christian Poell, Paul Harnden, Maison Margiela, Takahiro Miyashita and Carpe Diem. Initially starting as an Archival project the images were collated and designed into a publication that was stocked at Tender Books in London. The garments were art directed to highlight not just the amazing craftsmanship of the garments but also the unique locati
- Happy BetsyArt Direction, Photography and Graphic Design for Betsy Leung’s 2022 MA Collection, titled ‘HappyBetsy’. The collection is a punk re-interpretation of Cinderella’s fairy Godmother’s dress. Following a punk ethos, the logo was designed to be energetic, hand-written and varied from poster to poster. The lookbook was accented with frames and details inspired by early illustrations of Cinderella.
- System MagazineSet Design for Mark Lebon’s story in the 16th issue of System Magazine. The design draws from the five elements and is a homage to Christopher Nemeth and Judy Blame. Inspired by their creative philosophy of deconstruction & reconstruction, the set was made from reclaimed wooden palettes. Yvonne Gold, Creative Director Milo Reid, Photographer
- Orpheus Street PaintingsArt Direction, Photography and Graphic Design for the upcoming book, Orpheus Street Painting by Nelson Diplexcito. The book introduces you to the artists studio setting and then showcases his body of work ranging from large scale oil on canvas to smaller oil on paper pieces. The book also contains an interview conducted by Jungwon Jay Hur about Nelsons practice.
Art DirectorLane and Associates
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Art Direction work for Hermes Shanghai project predominantly involving the research and upkeep of the creative deck. Also creating 3D ideation / mock-ups for exterior design of the venue.
+ Show more
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Bridge
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Lightroom
- Advanced Sewing
- Final Cut Pro