I’m a London based graphic designer, illustrator + video editor with 4 years industry experience, working with clients such as The National Gallery, Somerset House and Direct Line Group. I’ve designed and branded projects in the print industry, design studios, TV, online gaming, advertising and marketing which you can view more of my projects on my website. I’m an extremely optimistic, outgoing and outright energetic individual who loves all things health and fitness, social gatherings, illustration and I pride myself on my energy that I gain from all of the above and what this expands out to in my personal / work life.
- TrueLayer - Marketing CollateralTo simplify the practical use of TrueLayer's API (Application Programming Interface) usability and accessibility to the market. Creating a visual graphic design marketing campaign to widen the overall field of people's understanding and broaden their knowledge of this subject.
- Stevie WonderA self-set project whose aim governs the incredible beauty of the most influential artists of all time: Stevie Wonder All of the illustrations shown are hand-drawn in Adobe Illustrator to emulate the energy as close as possible with the artist’s music playing in the background as the basis for each design’s flowing movement.
- Big Bang Data - Somerset House exhibitionA collaborative group project between the 7 of us, with the purpose of showing the ever-growing surge of security cameras and CCTV around London. Using infographics, illustrations, typography and graphic design to demonstrate the high CCTV usage in this city and how the public feel about their every movement being monitored. Is this a positive or negative implication on your everyday life? 'This January Somerset House challenged Ravensbourne Foundation Course with a live brief. The art and des
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Big Bang DataWe were commissioned by Somerset House and Future Cities Catapult to work on the design, engineering and build for a piece within the ‘Big Bang Data’ exhibition at Somerset House. We worked closely with Future Cities who had built a digital game that allows the user to design their own city, through a series of questions. The game illustrated the complexity and difficulty in balancing the development of a city, for example, if you chose to have lots of green space in your city, it might result
Graphic Designer, Illustrator + Video EditorCallum Blake Design
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Branding, rebranded restaurants, company overhauls & one-offs. • Typography, strong 2D/3D understanding of form and function. • Logo designs, advanced vector work and colour theory. • Illustrations, intricate work style and attention to detail. • Video editing, creating fast paced montage pieces. • Client focused, taking onboard constructive criticism.
Graphic DesignerCreative FX
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Liaising closely, with internal design & development teams. • Responsible for working with the client(s), to achieve the design. • Checked over, by myself and setup ready for print. • I've improved the lead-time, for job progression . • Vehicle wrapping, signage, printed workwear and logo designs.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
- Advertising Artwork
- Poster Design
- Marketing Design
- Creative Arts