I'm a freelance TV & Digital Content Producer, with excellent camera operating and editing skills. After 7 years of working full-time for sporting powerhouses IMG Productions, Premier League Productions and British Cycling, I founded Toolebox Films in 2018 to create exceptional video content for brands and organisations in a whole range of industries. I continue to work with the likes of IMG, the BBC and DAZN, while expanding Toolebox's client base has grown to include organisations in fields as diverse as construction, R&D and education.
- British Cycling & Kalas Jersey LaunchBritish Cycling wanted a video to reveal their new jersey in collaboration with sportswear company Kalas. They requested shots of the riders on static bikes, with a continuous black background and little sections of the jersey revealed throughout the course of the video, followed by a full reveal at the end. It wasn't practical to get all the riders to a studio location to achieve the continuous black background, so instead I set up two black coloramas in a room at the National Cycling Centre i
- Willmott Dixon - Collaborative PlanningConstruction company Willmott Dixon wanted an internal comms video to show to partners and staff regarding a new programme they were implementing called 'Collaborative Planning'. I was asked to film and edit interviews interviews and GVs on a site that was under construction in Tameside, Manchester. It was a fairly grim day with intermittent rain so I didn't shoot too much outside, preferring instead the actual workings of the guys on site. There were a lot of interviews to get through too but
- The Cockcroft InstituteAs part of a series of videos in collaboration with The Cockcroft Institute, they wanted a 30 second promo with large text to grab the attention of potential PhD students. The Cockcroft Institute is involved with particle accelerator research and development, as well as higher education, so the whole project was a huge learning curve, particularly when it came to designing the graphics, as I have relatively little knowledge of the field. We spent a couple of days filming at a student presentat
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- BIKE DEM CREW – GRAFFITI BIKE TOUR (2017)For the final instalment of our #ShareYourRide campaign, British Cycling asked three different cycling groups to organise their own Ride Social – but with a creative twist. I was part of Graffit Tour We armed them with video cameras and asked them to compete for the title of best Ride Social.
Senior ProducerToolebox Films
Manchester, United KingdomFull Time
I founded Toolebox Films in 2018 to create marketing and communications video content for brands and organisations. The company continues to grow and gain new clients and I aim to keep expanding into new industries. Responsibilities include: - Liaising with clients - Pitching to and developing ideas with clients - Storyboarding - Shoot directing - Camera operation - Editing
Digital Content ProducerBritish Cycling
- Manchester, United KingdomFull Time
Responsible for developing and creating video content ideas to assist with the marketing of British Cycling's products. It often involved liaising with key partners, sponsors and other stakeholders to maintain and enhance their brand image along with that of British Cycling. I was required to shoot and edit the content and find new ways of increasing the organisations social media following.
+ Show more
- Adobe Editing
- Camera Operation
- Sony FS7
- Adobe After Effects
- Corporate Video
- Corporate Videography
- Sports Events
- Events Video