An admirer of beauty and acclimatised with the current environmental conditions. As a fashion student, the word ‘fashion’ has become part of my life and transformed me to becoming who I am today. Fashion is not only a subject; it is also an eye-opener and inspiration in all aspects of my life.
- HUESIntroduction – HUES is an 3 days exhibition project, gathering creative individuals from different categories together under the same roof. The categories inclusive fashion, photography, fine art, music and film. This event plays as a platform for hidden local talents to showcase their work and definitely a great opportunity to create awareness and to highlight the creative career in the industry. The birth forth of this event is due to the lack of publicity for the local and young talents in Malaysia. These participants are consistently excited to show their masterpieces to the public at whole. Hence, this would enhance another platform to raise their popularity yet in another horizon.
- MyndProject Brief – In a group of 5 students, we will use the process of Design Thinking to propose a future digital experience of fashion communication. It is up to us as a group to define the area of fashion communication you will use to communicate your experience, e.g. a future retail experience, a future brand/collection experience, a future publishing experience, a future exhibition experience. We will prototype, test and improve upon a single design concept via a cycle of iterative designs, culminating in a designed video proposal (trailer) that shows our concept in action.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- MyndBrief: Use the process of Design Thinking to propose a future digital experience of communication. It is up to you as a group to define the area of communication you will use to communicate your experience. You will prototype, test and improve upon a single design concept via a cycle of iterative designs, culminating in a designed video proposal (simulated trailer) that shows your concept in action.
- Ac.CoProject Brief: In a team, select a contemporary fashion brand to research and analyse. Teams will work together to develop a creative brief based on shared research insights. The team will work over the following weeks to develop, pitch and produce an appropriate creative response to their brief. Creative response could take the form of a printed publication, website, mobile app, 3D visualization or a combination of these or other outcomes. In addition to the creative response each team will su
Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaFreelance
- Product styling for Bvlgari in Hapers Bazaar Malaysia. - Styled KYO CLUB Malaysia advertising campaign. - Styled NerdUnit Malaysia fashion campaign editorial.
+ Show more
- Abobe Indesign/photoshop/illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- Editorial Styling
- Commercial Styling
- Article Writing
- Content and Media Writing
- 3 Languages
- Fashion Marketing
- Creative Direciton
- Fashion Branding
Advanced Diploma in Fashion Marketing and ManagementRaffles College of Design and Commerce
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Modules: Fashion Branding, Product Development, Fashion Buying & Merchandising, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Communication, Visual Merchandising, Fashion History.