I am an award winning Integrated Designer, I work primarily in the fields of brand identity, graphic design and art direction. Over the past ten years I’ve worked with many national and international clients on a broad range of successful projects. I work to deliver effective, measurable results based on idea driven design. I relish the chance to engage or even surprise an audience. I believe the most memorable creative work is always witty and intelligent whilst offering a solution to a problem.
- BecksOn pack music promotion pitch for Beck's Italy. Scratch off the onpack keycode, and access the online Beck's House Party to determine how far up your keycode will take you – from the first floor to the VIP lounge, and up to the Penthouse. Prizes varied from downloadble music tracks, club entries, European festival breaks and even an intimate gig. The campaign included social media tie ins, pick your own radio shows, and an experiential launch featuring a Beck's House Party for real and “hit squa
- Universal Music GroupCampaign to celebrate a new partnership between Universal Music Group and TLC Marketing Worldwide. Nearly 60% of the world’s music belongs to Universal Music Group. This campaign served to promote both their unrivalled catalogue of music, and to demonstrate TLC’s simple and intuitive redemption process – tied together with a memorable and engaging campaign delivery. The promotion was designed at group level, and executed by global markets.
- Bradbury & OuthwaiteNew name and brand identity for two business performance consultants and event speakers. Elizabeth and Jean wished to establish credibility within the marketplace and have a clear differentiation from ‘life coaching’. The main distinction between themselves and competitors was their partnership - there was two of them. The ampersand became the central device within the logotype and the themes of ‘duality’ and partnership are playfully evoked through word and design. Both business cards are always presented together within a single sleeve, and letterhead and compliments slip both include a corner fold with a reveal.
- Plas-TechBrand identity design and repositioning for a high end plastics thermoforming company. Plas-Tech are specialist manufacturers of engineered vacuum formed plastic components. Based in Yorkshire in a state-of-the-art 4.5 acre facility, their work is to the highest technical standards. Abstracted photography, high end materials and processes and a minimal aesthetic helped to establish credibility within the marketplace.
- CarcharodonCarcharodon are a team of independent consultants who offer a wide range of business improvement services. Each team member has expert knowledge in specific sectors and provides training internationally - several members are also published authors. Due to a number of recent high profile client wins, Carcharodon wished to re-examine their brand image and re-present themselves more credibly. A simple, but sophisticated identity was established in line with their new direction. White foiled, duplexed colorplan business cards made for a memorable first impression, while the effect was continued throughout brochures and stationery materials.
Harcourt St, Marylebone, London NW1, UKFull Time
– Tasked, together with the Creative Director, to bring a creative culture from the ground up – Global brand guardian, ensuring brand compliance and consistency – Driving performance through creative solutions in territory to meet local business objectives – Working with market creatives and marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns in 14 different markets worldwide – Sharing ideas and best practice globally
- London, United KingdomFreelance
– Various brand and integrated campaigns – Brand strategy and direction during a brand audit and period of repositioning – Assisted the UK Head of Design with implementation of best practices, processes and quality control
+ Show more
- Brand Creative Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Brand Identity
Graphics Communication HND
- Lincoln, United Kingdom
Best PromotionBest Promotion, Yorkshire Cream Awards