I am a digital producer with experience in advertising and fictional content targeting Generation Z. My background includes working with household names, including Reebok, Under Armour, Times and Sunday Times, Guardian, Vice, Jeep and more - as well with small independent companies where I designed campaigns with executive teams to maximise marketing communication. As a content creator, I operate with the primary intent to deliver the best digital experience for the benefit of the organisation audience growth. In the past year, I have focused intensely on the topic of Millennials and Gen Z, discovering what crucial differences in media are needed in order to communicate a more effective message. As a result of the research I have been invited to a series of media conferences across the UK to speak about our team's insights. I feel at my strongest at the editing desk and in the strategy room, with a vivid passion for creative strategy to reach new audiences.
- RFE Sublite Treadmill launch advert + plus holograms + plus 3D live tracking = <3For the launch of their latest 2018 treadmill, RFE partnered with Five Fifty Five, The Mill and We Are Midnight to deliver an ambitious and high-concept film packed with visual mastery. For the in camera VFX, We Are Midnight used live tracking projected onto Holo-gauze the award winning 3D hologram effect screen.
- How do you engage Generation Z?Backed up by powerful data, Northforma's Carlotta Merzari and BBC's Mark Kelleher look at what is holding the interest of Generation Z, through creating content and delivering through the BBC. The insights we found hold the key that will help you unlock the secret to engaging with Generation Z.
- The Sunday Times Food social media videos restylingRevision and curation of the new line of food videos for social media channels of Sunday Times Food Magazine THE BRIEF ST Food has for a few years produced food videos for their Facebook and Instagram pages that complied with the 'top-angle' style of current recipe videos. The Digital Editors commissioned our team with the task of re-styling the videos, to create a high profile, authentic and rustic product, to attract the sophisticated audience they we're targeting. Myself and my dedicated team of producers and editors created brand new mood-boards and visual concepts, we fully re-styled titles and graphics, we hired new professionals freelancers and organised an high-end film shoot. The project, end to end, was succesfully delivered all over the course of a month. We produced, directed & supervised the post production of six food videos that were launched as the last publication of The Dish.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Video director & producer for 3 x social video for Legal & General. Exploring the intimate experiences of real life guest contributors, L&G discusses the pros and cons of homesharing; enquires the modern day relationship of UK neighbours; discovers the opportunities that come up after retirement. Links TBC.
Creative Producerfive fifty five films
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Producer for Reebok + RFE commercial – 555 Production + The Mill, London, UK • Creative producer and head of production • Direction and supervision of the creative brief, including management of the directors’ pitches in compliance to the client’s brief • Sourced and contracted the creative involvement of The Mill for post-production, We Are Midnight for the graphic art and projections, Holotronica for the hologram screen • Client management and daily point of reference for all companies involved • Budget and schedule management for the film production • Management of suppliers, crew and cast payments, cost control and invoicing • Delivery of budget reconciliation and invoices on behalf of 555 Productions • Preparation and distribution of press release material and social media marketing coverage for both 555 Productions and RFE
+ Show more
- Branded Content
- Commission Content
- Creative Writing
- Self Starter
- People Focused
- Film Production
- Adaptive Communication
- Adobe Editing