I am an integrated comms specialist with senior level experience in managing £1M+ budgets, creative campaign creation/project management, building brand partnerships, amplifying brand sponsorships, digital content, event curation/management - for global and UK clients across a wide spectrum of sectors, in both permanent and freelance roles. Below you will see that I have detailed my most recent roles (2020 - 2017). If you would like to see a full copy of my CV and full work history please just ask.
- The WRAP House of Food Waste - a behaviour change campaignA PR stunt to kick of a week of behaviour-change action by the charity WRAP during its 'Small Change, Big Difference' Week. The stunt was designed to provoke shock, generate media attention and drive conversation amongst Londoners as it revealed the amount of food waste generated by a typical London street.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
In this full time position (unfortunately made redundant as a result of C-19) I was Client Services and new business lead at Stir PR, an entrepreneurial PR agency within the integrated creative services group, Captivate. Whilst day-to-day I oversaw client delivery and development by the team across the agency’s spectrum of consumer and B2B clients, my key objective was to identify and exploit integrated opportunities for growth across the agency group as well as securing opportunities to broaden Stir’s existing client base into new sectors. I also headed up Captivate's commitment to the Marketing Agencies Action Group’s Diversity & Inclusion Group, with the aim of increasing and better supporting diversity across all of the group’s agencies. Clients included: Heineken UK, Berry Bros & Rudd [No.3 Gin], Nestle and Tommee Tippee.
- Tottenham Court Rd, London, UKFreelance
Key Projects: Charity WRAP (www.wrap.org.uk)'s ‘Small Change, Big Difference’ corporate messaging/consumer behaviour change campaign focused on reducing food waste. Coca-Cola European Partners ‘After Hours’ trade advocacy event for (Coca-Cola Signature Mixers and Schweppes)
+ Show more
- Content and Media Writing
- Public Relations
- Project Management
- Coordinating Teams
- Client Handling
MA in Communication Studies
Bachelor of Arts
- United Kingdom, Middlesbrough
BA in English Studies (Literature & Language