I am a creative visionary and the styling mastermind behind one of the UK’s biggest commercial exports to date, One Direction. Having lived bicoastal between London and Los Angeles, my iconic work has led me to become an authoritative Influencer in my field. I have naturally evolved into the world of Social Media working closely with an array of brands to help push engagement and shape awareness through my styling work, creative content, event hosting, panel talks and partnership deals. Continuously delivering to the highest level, some of my clients to date are the who’s who of A-list talent in the world of Fashion, Music, Film, Television and Social Influence. I have a proven track record of commercial achievements I am incredibly proud of and believe I am a natural born leader who works well within a team. I am an intuitive person, an innate networker who has the ability to seize new opportunities whilst building beneficial professional long-term relationships. Celebrities One Direction, Zayn Malik, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Britney Spears, Marvin Humes, Craig David, P Diddy, 5SOS, Josh Groban Victoria & David Beckham, Louis Berry, Matthew Morrison, David Cook, Ryan Phillippe, Colton Haynes, Usher, John Legend, New Kids On The Block, JLS, Eric Dier Film/ TV/ Music American Idol, The Voice, X –Factor, SNL, MTV, Nickelodeon, Universal Films, ITV, BBC, Sony, Columbia,UMG , RCA, Syco, Modest! Management, YMU Group, First Access Entertainment Commercial Brands Hasbro, Proctor & Gamble, Pepsi, Dolby, Toyota, Coca -Cola, Macy’s, Revlon, I-Candy, Heinz, Clarks, Nintendo, Ugg Europe, Smart water, Primark, Bose, H&M, Disney, HM Editorial Teen Vogue, Elle, Glamour, GQ, L’Uomo Vogue, Fader, Billboard, Fabulous, Glamour, Cosmopolitan Directors /Photographers Mariano Vivanco, Colin Tiley, Ben Winston, Jake Nava, Ellen Von Unwerth, Joseph Khan Platon, Rankin, Francesco Nazardo, Andres Overgarrd Matt Irwin , Tyler Shields, Dexter Navy
Projects credited in
- One Direction - Take Me HomeWorked as part of the digital team at SYCO Music / Sony Music Entertainment in the promotion of the sophomore album released by One Direction. The album reached number one globally in more than 35 countries and was certified 45x Platinum with global sales of 4.4 MIllion.
- One Direction - Global Boy BrandResponsible for global brand marketing of ‘One Direction’ www.onedirectionmusic.com/gb/home - First British band ever to debut at No.1 in America, driven by social media & content - A €250m brand: 12m global sales in 1 year, 39m+ engaged FB fans, 500m+ video views - BRIT AWARD Best Single: One Direction/’What makes you beautiful’ - 3 VMA AWARDs (2012) including ‘Best video’
Head Stylist - WestlifeKyn Entertainment
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Head Stylist • Worked closely with KYN Entertainment, and Virgin/Emi Records as Head Stylist for the band. • Created Vision/Mood boards for each band member from conception to reality. • Spearheaded creative concepts for each band member to ensure they had individual identity within the group. • Ensured that the creative vision was inline with the commercial objective of engaging with their target audience. • Sourced all clothing and Styled for the bands TV Appearances and Social Media events worldwide. • Handled clothing budgets, logistics, diary management and ensured styling delivery on each job
Content CreatorCaroline Watson
- London, United KingdomFreelance
• Organically grown a solid verified Instagram following of 150 k + with an additional 100k Twitter followers • Working closely with brands to reach their target audiences by creating engaging and creative content • Art direct, write and create content for each post with creative trust from clients. • Attend brand events to see new product launches for future collaborations • Event Hosting • Partnership Deals with brands and working in collaboration with them on marketing and creative strategies.
+ Show more
- Style Direction
- Content Curation
- Creative Direction
- Styling Shoots
- Styling Direction