I believe in using images as a powerful tool of communication, capable of changing perceptions. I wish to use my skills to promote effective visual communication of ideas that will contribute to a better future. For that, I don't like to limit myself to a medium and I'm willing to learn as many as I can.
- Meu ManifestoMeu Manifesto, Portuguese for My Manifesto explores my beliefs and practice as an illustrator. To challenge myself, I wanted to shoot the whole video in only one physical space. I forced myself to find in that single envrioment visual representations addressing each of the points I made in my manifesto. All the video was the shot at the Minhocão, in São Paulo, one of the places that most inspires me. Music: Base de Funk / Rio by Alexaybeats
- Becoming PamellaThe lastest Vagina Nomics issue is on the topics of gender roles, stereotypes and performativity. I spoke to Fernando Aquino, a trans man who performs as the drag queen, Pamella Sapphic, about his experiences and views on the drag world and its contributions to the rupture of gender stereotypes. This conversation then went to the article “Becoming Pamella”, that also has a visual essay that gives an insight into his transformation.
- #WaterForGold at Emergence - LCC x London Design Festival#WaterForGold is a campaign developed for a WaterAid life brief. It shows how water, sanitation, and hygiene can be as expensive as gold for various people around the world. It is aimed at the London viewer, using a language that evokes an empathetic response and relates to aspects of everyday life of the viewer. The Emergence is an exhibition that is part of the London Design Festival and takes place at the London College of Communication. Students and staff took part in creating projects tha
- #WaterForGoldThe Design School at the London College of Communication received a live brief from WaterAid. We were asked to develop a project that would help the organization engage with their audience in a unique way. Based on the concepts WaterAid has and their desirable positive approach, my group and I came up with #WaterForGold: a multi-platform campaign that takes the public on a journey, from the Tfl poster, into social media and ending with a physical product (an exclusive water bottle) that will h
- Vagina-Nomics"Vagina-nomics is a biannual magazine for a fierce feminist who is curious about female pleasure. The magazine destigmatizes topics such as women's health, gender equality, female empowerment and the act of sex through art and design. Instead of shaming the reader, it nurtures creativity and an interest in a tabooed subject." See more at: https://www.vagina-nomics.com
+ Show more
Projects credited in
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Concept Creating
- Creative Conceptualisation
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Video Editing
- Research Projects