I’m a freelance designer and photographer with 19 years’ experience. I have maintained long-lasting relationships with a number of clients across a broad range of environments including travel, museums, law, professional recruitment services, charities, transport and music. Commercially and culturally savvy, I’m focussed on the role of design in helping organisations and individuals provide their customers with useful, usable and appropriate communications and experiences that purvey and enhance a professional profile. With an excellent understanding of typography, layout and print production possibilities, I’ve delivered creative and engaging solutions across brand identity, print, packaging, static digital media, multimedia, editorial, corporate design. Whether it’s customer-facing or an employee engagement I am confident managing projects through from the development of a brief to completion. I specialise in corporate portrait photography. I also take creative photography briefs for commercial projects. Event photography includes a wine tasting event for Eurostar hosted by Raymond Blanc.
- Eurostar On the Right Track Training Course DirectoryA brand new look and feel for the Eurostar Learning & Development department which started with these catalogues produced from concepts I developed that aligned with the Eurostar brand. The new-look considerably raised the profile of the department. The identity was and still is implemented across all their communications including posters, intranet and emails, roller banners. This is what Eurostar said about the first brochure. "Present the array of L&D courses in a neat, digestible, engaging
- Polymath Films and A Still Life Short FilmPolymath Films production company formed in 2010. We created an identity for them using a graphic representation of the polymath man. A Still Life was produced the previous year, a film by Mark Gostick, the director of Polymath Films. The film was used as a promotional piece for the launch of the company. Our photography services were called upon for the productions stills. These shots we then used in the form of the promotional packaging. These hand-produced books were given to key potential c
- London Museum Development Publication 2018The London Museum Development and Regional Collection Care teams based at the Museum of London offer support to London’s non-national museums through their Arts Council England funded programmes. This 44 page A4 publication gives the full background to the programme. And also highlights future plans.
- Eurostar Onboard Metropolitan Magazine Back PagesI worked with Eurostar on the back pages of the on-board magazine from 2014 (the Eurostar information rather than the editorial section) and was dedicated designer for nearly 3 years. This involved several design reviews. Working with many stakeholders, the in-house design team, illustrators and copywriters I developed a mixture of creative concepts and suitable design solutions along with artworking some pages with existing templates. The challenge has always been to include 3 languages on the
- Museum of London Docklands Roman Dead ExhibitionMuseum of London Roman Dead Exhibition summer 2018. Working within the Museum of London's in house design studio and using the commissioned creative, my brief was to artwork all exhibition signage, posters and produce press adverts, London Underground 6 and 4 sheet adverts and museum info leaflets.
+ View all
Freelance Graphic DesignerScreaming Colour
London, United KingdomFreelance
Screaming Colour is a creative production house. Freelance Graphic Design support to the in house team. Working on various client accounts projects, liaising with the account directors and directly with their clients. Types of projects include fast-paced, deadline critical, digital and print bids and tenders; and digital and printed brochureware. I was booked initially for 1 days of support. Having established a good working relationship with the in house team and their clients, I am now booked daily on an ongoing basis.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Portrait Photographer
- Event Photography
- Creative Typography
- Retail Packaging
- Artworking Brochures
- Adobe Create Suite
BA (Hons) Graphic DesignCentral Saint Martins (UAL)
- London, United Kingdom
A fast paced highly creative course with an exceptional global reputation and a focus on stand out commercially focussed results. The course is run by dedicated tutors with much industry experience and attracted many high profile industry guest lecturers. CSM offered many opportunities to work with real clients with live briefs. Usually presented as competitions, I entered and won several of these including: 1st Year. Pressure Sounds Records 6 x 7" vinyl box set packaging. 2nd Year: Template for a newsletter for UKID (United Kingdom Inclusive Design). 3rd Year. White shirt photography competition sponsored by the Eyestorm Gallery. http://www.azem.net/micro/whiteshirt/birch.html