I am a senior French-English conceptual copywriter and transcreator in international advertising. I have extensive experience working both with agencies and clients. I offer a direct, personable, flexible service, ready to work with you. Whoever and wherever you are. My clients have included Adidas, AWS, Berocca, Danone, Dropbox, Dyson, EA, Emma, FIFA, Facebook, FIFA, Guinness, Habitat, Innocent, Mollie, Kronenbourg 1664, LesFurets.com/comparethemarket.com, LinkedIn, Nike, P&G, Pinterest, Starbucks, Unilever, Weleda, and many other blue-chip brands. Over 100 in fact. I adapt and create campaigns in French. I work on a freelance basis with the largest networks and the most creative shops in the world including BMB, BBH, Grey, Leagas Delaney, M&C Saatchi, Marcel, Ogilvy, TBWA, VCCP, Wieden+Kennedy. CV on request. firstname.lastname@example.org 0208 211 9791 - 07814062723 https://www.linkedin.com/in/catherinelaz/ http://www.transcreatorsunited.com Facebook:: https://www.facebook.com/transcreatorsunited RESPONSIBILITIES French + English copywriting, transcreation into French, localisation, concepts, ideation, VO casting and directing
+ Show more
- McArthurGlen for VCCP RetailMcArthurGlen is a designer outlet with centres in several European countries with 3 centres in France. I transcreated 4 creatives routes for a new campaign. Headlines, radio, social posts, activations. I also created deliverables including social posts (virtual shopping, sale, Christmas), advertorials, and events. I provided cultural insights regarding in particular children and diversity in France.
- Vita Coco campaigns for FranceI created concepts, headlines and endlines for 4 new campaigns destined to the French market. It included new products launch. Vita Coco is also active in communities where coconuts are grown with programmes aimed at helping local people to overcome poverty. Part of the brief was to make consumers aware of these actions.
- Baileys Autumn campaignI took part in the Creative Comeback 2020 programme organised by Creative Equals. We were given the chance to pitch for a Baileys campaign. I teamed up as an English copywriter with an AD and a designer, and with the support of MRM//McCann we produced a multichannel campaign for the Autumn season with a witchcraft theme. We presented to Diageo.
- PhtoboxPhotobox needed French input across all their departments. I created and transcreated copy for the French market and as a template for Southern Europe. ECRM, social media, website content, product naming, launch and copy, blog. The high volume of work demanded a quick turn around with launches of products and promotions happening simultaneously. I also provided a consultancy service, advising on the relevance of campaigns and products for markets in Europe, and SEO search terms. I also created
- LinkedIn Recruitment for BMBLinkedIn plays a major role as a recruiter. However, it occupies a unique position as a network of professionals who use LinkedIn as a social media rather than a job board. LinkedIn wanted to launch a major campaign in France targeted at potential recruiters from small and medium companies. As a French creative lead, I created concepts and scripts tailored to the French market taking into account socio-economic factors, different from the US market in every way. My work was crucial in finding th
+ View all
French Copywriter & TranscreatorFreelance
London, United KingdomFreelance
I offer French copywriting and transcreation in advertising. Transcreation – or copy adaptation, localization – is a specialism. I work on global accounts with agency networks, independent shops or directly with clients. One-to-one. Pay for pure talent and creativity not overheads. French copywriting, transcreation, ideation, product naming, casting/VO directing. Content editing, CRM, e-commerce. Agencies include: BBH, Droga5, Grey, Leagas Delaney, Possible, Publicis, TBWA, VCCP Wieden +Kennedy, 180 Am ++ Multilingual copywriting available.
Owner, CD and French CopywriterDecoder Transcreation
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I founded Decoder Transcreation, a creative consultancy specialised in writing and adapting advertising copy in French, across all European languages and more. 80 CLIENTS 500 PROJECTS FOR ADIDAS IN 30 LANGUAGES Main agencies/Accounts: BBH: Hugo Boss Dyson Electronic Arts Guinness Leagas Delaney: adidas, Patek Philippe MTV TBWA: Habitat Others: Aéroports de Paris, Allders, Andrex, Apple Magazine, BBC World, Bentley, British Aerospace, British Airways, Cable & Wireless, Christian Dior, Chrysler, Daewoo, Dell, Diners Club International, Electronic Arts, The Equitable Life, Emirates, Europ Assistance, Exxon, Footlocker, Fuji, Goodyear, Hertz, Hilton, ICI, Intel, Johnson&Johnson, Kenwood, Laboratoires Garnier, Lloyd’s of London, Luton Airport, Matra Marconi Space, Mauritius, Mazda, Mills and Boon/Harlequin, Mizuno, Nintendo, Nissan, Northwest Airlines, The Observer, Pantene, Pantone, Pentax, Pepe Jeans, Pernod, Procter & Gamble, Renault, Rolex, Rolls Royce MC, Salzenbrau, Siemmens, Singapore Airline, Sony/Psygnosis, Sopexa, Speedo, Sunsail, Thomas Cook, 3M, TNT & Cartoon Network, UBS, United Distillers/Johnny Walker, Velux, Vicks, Wella, Wellcome
+ Show more
- Marketing PR
- Social Media Marketing
- Web Content
- Content and Media Writing
- French Copywriting and Transcreation
- Social Media Advertising