- Big Mess Presents: Not Four Girlsbig mess are a Theatre Company emerging from the University of Surrey intent on making work to empower and inspires all! big mess are passionate about the world, about politics, feminism, gender identities and so much more. They’re here to make shows that matter, even if it gets a bit messy in the process. NOT FOUR GIRLS Big Mess are on a quest to unleash their inner dancer. Come and see them take their first steps into the world of performance in their new comedy show Not Four Girls. Inspired
Projects credited in
- WOW Global 24The effects of Covid-19 pose a profound risk of reversing progress made towards achieving equality, one that must be tackled together and fast. Black Lives Matter increased WOW’s sense of urgency. Running across all time zones over 24 hours, WOW Global 24 brought together WOW Festivals from around the world to respond to the world’s current events, including racial injustice, and the disproportionate impact the pandemic is having on women and girls, particularly those already marginalised. Acr
- WOW - Women of the World Festival London 2020In 2020 we marked the tenth anniversary of WOW – Women of the World festival, and to celebrate the WOW Foundation presented the biggest and bravest festival. Over three days, WOW’s line-up of world-class speakers, activists and performers were joined by thousands to explore the state of gender equality across the globe and tackle the subjects that matter most to women and girls across the world today.
- WOW Norwich - Women of the World FestivalProgrammer and Producer Three days of talks, debates, music, activism, comedy, workshops, mentoring, pop ups and major concerts, celebrating those who identify as women and girls, taking a frank look at what prevents them from achieving their potential and raising awareness globally of the issues they face as well as creating possible solutions.
Festival AssistantWOW - Women of the World
London, United KingdomFull Time
Festival Assistant for WOW London 2020. Delivering three days of talks, debates, music, activism, comedy, workshops, mentoring, and pop ups at Southbank Centre, celebrating those who identify as women and girls, taking a frank look at what prevents them from achieving their potential and raising awareness globally of the issues they face as well as creating possible solutions. Assistant to the Event Producer and Head of Programmes Contracting artists, panelists and speakers Overseeing event administration and organisation
Marketing and Projects AssistantNorwich Arts Centre
- Norwich, United KingdomInternship
Personal Assistant to the Executive Producer Writing and distributing minutes Formatting and designing documents and spreadsheets General Administration Assisting the Artistic Director in writing the company business plan Liaising with artists and external organisations Front of House and Box Office (fully trained in Spektrix) Designing and distributing marketing materials Sending sales reports Sending e-bulletins Writing press listings Copy writing
BA Theatre and PerformanceUniversity of Surrey
- Guildford, United Kingdom
BA Theatre and Performance (First Class Honours) from the University of Surrey. Student of the Year PTY 2019 Course representative 2017-19 President of USSU Theatre Society 2016-17 Key Research Areas: - Programming and Producing - Live Art - Immersive Theatre - Intersectional Feminism - Neoliberalism and Theatre Modules: International Arts Programming, Performing Audiences, Theatre and the Politics of Fear, Dramaturgy, Company, Dissertation, Arts Analysis, Digital Performances, Theatre Lab, Performance and the Self, Independent Project, Performing Bodies, Theatre Production, The Theatrical Text.